Tattoo newbie
@

Hi guys,

With out boring you silly I basically was wondering the ‘protocol’ is for getting a tattoo…I have never had one before & I would like it in a area that doesn’t show & have a design idea & even drawn it on myself…the place I like it best runs past my hip bone & down the side of the top of my leg/bikini line, this way you cant even see it when wearing a bikini, this gives me choice to show it or not.

It isn’t large despite my description & I know tattooists have probably seen it all before but I’m rather wondering what is expected of me…getting naked for a stranger wasn’t really what I had in mind!

I’m just looking for some input on the situ!

Thank you

x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

point in the size of that text?

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

There’s no protocol, per se. The artist doesn’t need you naked, they just need clear access to the area to be worked on. And yes, they have seen it all. Talk to your artist, they’ll give you an idea of what you can wear. Maybe a skirt, or a bikini, or just be able to pull a pear of sweats down and off to the side. You’ll need to be prepared to beart little skin since thats the area you want worked on, but its all very clinical and just a tattoo to the artist.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Just find a tattooist that you’re comfortable wearing something skimpy with maybe find a chick.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt, I have seen bikinis taped on half way, there is no need for nudity, a high end shop will have private work station so everyone else getting tattooed doesnt gawk, just choose someone your comfortable with

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.