5leepyhead
Participant
@5leepyhead

Okay, hello all! So I’m getting my first tattoo soon, and I’m a bit undecided about some stuff.
I’m a really big fan of Amy Winehouse and all her tattoo’s, so I thought about getting one similar to hers.

Check it out!

It may look weird/stupid to some people, but it’s really meaningful to me.
I will just replace “Blake” with “Peter” (which is my husband’s name) and put an anchor instead of a handbag.

So the question is, which kind of font and anchor should I get? I was thinking about a handwritten font, I just don’t know if I should get a simple anchor or a detailed one. I will give you some examples below so you know what I mean and see the difference between each other.

Simple one ~
Detailed one ~

Thank you in advance! :p

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

I’m digging the more detailed one!! seems like it would go better as a tattoo

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

When were you married at 16?

Get the detailed one.

5leepyhead
Participant
@5leepyhead

No, I got married this year ๐Ÿ™‚

5leepyhead
Participant
@5leepyhead
buttwheat;102919 wrote:
When were you married at 16?

Get the detailed one.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
5leepyhead;102936 wrote:

……………your 17!?

American Infidel
Participant
@american-infidel

im REALLY not a fan of putting other peoples names on anyone elses skin…(bad luck if you ask me)

Anywho, if you say you want a tattoo like hers and change the name and replace the handbag with an anchor then how is it anything like hers? lol

BUT, if your going to get this done. id get the more detailed one. noone wants a plain bold boring tattoo ๐Ÿ˜›

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

yea, inking your husband’s name on you is bad karma…………the only thing worse would have been inking it on you before y’all got married……….

5leepyhead
Participant
@5leepyhead
Wardy;102945 wrote:
……………your 17!?

yeah, you got a problem with that?

5leepyhead
Participant
@5leepyhead
American Infidel;103178 wrote:
im REALLY not a fan of putting other peoples names on anyone elses skin…(bad luck if you ask me)

Anywho, if you say you want a tattoo like hers and change the name and replace the handbag with an anchor then how is it anything like hers? lol

BUT, if your going to get this done. id get the more detailed one. noone wants a plain bold boring tattoo ๐Ÿ˜›

simply because the idea was taken from her tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m a really big fan of Amy Winehouse and all her tattoo’s, so I thought about getting one SIMILAR to hers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.