jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

just had a tattoo on my ankle and foot with an image of a rosary over a month ago, but then the color faded away so i decided to have it fixed a week ago. now it looks like its scabbing, but then i noticed that the color didnt look good. it should be black but now it looked like greenish and the lining also looked disastrous.. i dont know if this is part of the healing process but i had a tat before it and they didnt look this way when they healed. the recent one i have now looks like a WOUND rather than a tattoo. blurry edges, uneven colors and it also looks like the colors spreaded out from the lining.please help me. i wanna go back to my artist but then since this is a redo already, i dont know when is the best time for me to have it fixed up for the 3RD TIME.. :confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Perhaps it’s time to cut your losses and move on to a competent tattooist?

jodifernandez
Participant
@jodifernandez

i am actiually thinking of switching to a better one.. but when is the best time for me to have it fixed? this is gonna be the 3rd time.. and i feel like my foot is all tortured by now…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well it needs to heal completely before you do anything more with it, so I’d say a month at the least.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
ArniVidar;91552 wrote:
Perhaps it’s time to cut your losses and move on to a competent tattooist?

haha. i like this comment… sorry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.