Oh_Abigail
Participant
@oh_abigail

Hello 🙂 I have a question for any artists or really anyone that might know. Near my wrist, on the top of my hands, my skin cant seem to hold ink too well. I have full sleeves including my hands and it just fades then brightens up on my hands. I’ve had the spots done over so many times but the ink doesn’t hold. Any suggestions or anything at all?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Pictures please, everybody will want to see pictures

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

The skin on your wrist is tricky. It is kind of similar to elbows and knees because of the degree of movement and stretchability it has. Some wrists take easier than others because of the condition of the skin. People that do alot of physical work or work outside are sometimes harder to tattoo because the skin on their joints and exposed areas is thicker and tougher. It might take a few more sittings to get the ink to hold well. I’ve seen one guy come in four separate times to get his elbow filled in. Most tattoo artists do free touch ups.

A picture would help though.

Oh_Abigail
Participant
@oh_abigail

The light blue where the skin is won’t stay. Most of it was covered when my guy did it but it just keeps falling out. Same with the purple but the purple was supposed to be darker and just faded and fell out

Picture59.jpg

Picture58.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.