ArniVidar
@arnividar
shaggs2riches;84531 wrote:
I simply mean that if he wants a tribal and has put a ton of thought into it (ten years down the road should be considered too) then by all means get one.

Oh, definitely get what you want if you’ve actually thought it through, but IMO a tattoo that can nearly be called a 1/4 body suit needs some extra pondering over with regards to the reasons for getting it and also the future. While a single tribal band mistake can easily be covered, 20% coverage of black can not 🙂

MYCAELIS93
Participant
@mycaelis93
BossNass;84537 wrote:
Are you a footy?

what does that mean?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It means “Are you a professional soccer player?”

MYCAELIS93
Participant
@mycaelis93
ArniVidar;84564 wrote:
It means “Are you a professional soccer player?”

no lol, why would you think that

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

No, what I ment was that, people who play Rugby League or Union think that tribal tattoos are AWESOME, when in reality they are shit.

MYCAELIS93
Participant
@mycaelis93
BossNass;84639 wrote:
No, what I ment was that, people who play Rugby League or Union think that tribal tattoos are AWESOME, when in reality they are shit.

meat heads, no not really im built but not steroid built lol

also im british

kateglauds
Participant
@kateglauds
BossNass;84321 wrote:
Arni is right, DO NOT GET A TRIBAL TATTOO, especially one that big. Todays society isn’t too fond of tribals anymore, thank god. If you like it now, but, you aren’t sure if you will like it in 10 years, don’t get it.

Dwayne Johnsons is a Marquesan design… in my opinion, different than just tribal. The design on my foot is of similar origins.

Agreed though, tribals are just a trend… unless it means something deeper to the individual.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.