maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

In West Palm Beach, Fl. What can you guys tell me? Seen the portfolio, and he’s good. I want to know if there’s anything I need to know about him. And, if you have any tattoos by him, please post! Thanks guys!

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Adler
Participant
@adler

You couldn’t at least post a link to his portfolio? What would you want to know about him, like if he’s a nice guy or something? Doesn’t make sense.

Jimmy_Tatts
Participant
@jimmy_tatts

I dont the guy I mean Ive heard the name but I know nothing about him. I do know my good friend Travis Brown works at Aces High. Travis is a great guy and great artist. He is an award winning (the tattoo on my back won an award hes the one who did it) artist as well. Just have him tattoo you. He even has some t-shirt designs out for fight dirty clothing. I found that out from a flyer that came to a shop I was at that was advertising them.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Adler;81533 wrote:
You couldn’t at least post a link to his portfolio? What would you want to know about him, like if he’s a nice guy or something? Doesn’t make sense.

It’d be nice to know if he’s an ax murderer in his free time… If somebody got some incurable disease from him, or he listens to the beach boys. 😮

http://isaacdavistattoos.com/news.php

ArniVidar
@arnividar

There’s nothing wrong with a little beach boy action 🙂

(all possible pun intended, of course)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.