sondre
Participant
@sondre

Hi, Im new here so, hello everybody!!

Im planning my first tattoo, but first I hoped for some consulting from you guys. Therefor I have some question I hope to get answared.
I have one idea in the loop, and one other, but further down the road.
First one first: The white lettering in the lower right corner, «made in heaven» withe the circle around, obsiously in black.
Question:
#1: As you can see, the logo seems to fade a bit somewhere on it. Is this easy to get from a tattooer? Or maybe it is a good idea to try it first, but then maybe make it solid alle the way if it doesnt look that good.?
#2: Is this an easy tatoo to make? Meaning; should i expect every decent tattooer to make it perfect, or should I try to meet up with a guy/girl I know is really good to make it PERFECT.
#3:Im planning on having it on my lower leg, but there is a good amout of hair there. The color of the hair is not black however, but light brown/orange-ish. Any comments on that? Im open to other suggestions concerning the location of my body. The size im thinking is about max twice as bigg as the one you actually see on your screen. (I know it depends a bit).

Here is the picture, there is more to read under it…

http://img.alldownloadlinks.com/2010-08-14/403978/00163661_medium.jpeg

My other idea: The pictures below, both original(bottom) and the one im planning

Question:
#1: Is it doable, meaning: is it possible for a good tattooer to make it JUST LIKE the picture shown above?
#2: Im thinking of leaving out the word «queen», does that make sense? The aspect of not giving people too much assosiation with the graphiccontent. Make them wonder what it is.
#3: how big or small should it be concerning the tattooer to make it perfect? And also could it get done both black/white or with color?

220px-Grandville_-_Un_Autre_Monde_-_Juggler_of_Universes.jpg

And you guessed right, Im a Queenfan!

Thanks much for reading, and I would be really happy with any viewpoints that are helpfull.!!

Sondre

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

#1 Shading shouldn’t be a problem for an exprienced artist
#2 No tattoo is perfect, artist error your mybe even your skin won’t take a certain color, but it should be damn close unless your skin won’t take it well
#3 Shave

other idea
#1 doable
#2 It’s your tattoo, other people opions don’t matter
#3 it can’t be small and the artist will tell you the size he/she thinks it should be done well, don’t be afraid to ask them there opions

sondre
Participant
@sondre
mporcelhall;80641 wrote:
#1 Shading shouldn’t be a problem for an exprienced artist
#2 No tattoo is perfect, artist error your mybe even your skin won’t take a certain color, but it should be damn close unless your skin won’t take it well
#3 Shave

other idea
#1 doable
#2 It’s your tattoo, other people opions don’t matter
#3 it can’t be small and the artist will tell you the size he/she thinks it should be done well, don’t be afraid to ask them there opions

Thanx for your opinion,
Shave? I mean after the tattoo is made, when it grows out, how it will look. I cant shave my legs, maybe a trim could work out.

It cant be small? any specific lengths?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

White ink does not last long you would need to get that touched up yearly

sondre
Participant
@sondre
buttwheat;80692 wrote:
White ink does not last long you would need to get that touched up yearly

hi, sorry. forgot to mention. Its gonna be black.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.