mynewtattoo
Participant
@mynewtattoo

I want 7 zodiac signs, representing my 7 family members on my LEG (calf).. but I don’t know how to put it together, because I don’t want just the zodiac signs printed separately, I want them to be connected by something, a chain or maybe a tree or.. I don’t know im not very creative.. Im a guy and this will be my first tattoo.. please if someone can help me giving me some ideas …. Gracias :D/…

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

what signs are they ????

mynewtattoo
Participant
@mynewtattoo

in this order gemini pisces pisces gemini gemini libra taurus

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Make sure they are correct and haven’t changed or hopefully after they are tattooed on you that they don’t change again.

flyangler
Participant
@flyangler

So you only need 4 signs?

mynewtattoo
Participant
@mynewtattoo

No no i need 7, each for one member of my family,, but some of us have the same sign..

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Fail fail fail.

Are we really going to drag out this rubbish.

What you are suggesting will never work it will look crap dont waste your life trying to work out why just move on.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You know… I have a zodiac tattoo. I understand zodiac tattoos. They make sense to me.

But to want to represent 7 family members with 7 zodiac tattoos could never look good and makes no sense to me. Can’t you find something else to signify each of them in a unique way?

mynewtattoo
Participant
@mynewtattoo

any recomendations then??

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Not really. Only you know your family, and can think up unique things to represent each family member.

mynewtattoo
Participant
@mynewtattoo

yes i know that, but any ideas on how to do that?? just pretend u have 7 family members?? how will you represent that on a tattoo?? that will fit on your leg.. just your ideas,, its not like im going to run to a tattoo artist and put it on my leg, im just trying to get ideas from different people… and yes i know, the tattoo has to ve something that i like.. and thought about it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I actually have six of them, but sadly I can’t give you an idea. I would never get a tattoo to represent them. Hopefully someone else can give you some thoughts.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Not sure of specifics but I suggest you do something to represent the family as a whole, not 7 individuals combined into one tattoo.

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
Adler;80810 wrote:
Not sure of specifics but I suggest you do something to represent the family as a whole, not 7 individuals combined into one tattoo.

Un-huh. What he said.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.