masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

hi guys i got a new tattoo on my leg…..today is its second day and when i washed it and was applying cream i noticed that some ink came out while i was rubbing! and its still a little bit swallen!

is that normal….is it ok!?:confused:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s quite normal, but take care that you only rub it VERY gently… unless you want to squeeze all the ink out.

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69
ArniVidar;75679 wrote:
That’s quite normal, but take care that you only rub it VERY gently… unless you want to squeeze all the ink out.

hi, thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ˜€

another thing, is it ok if i wear loose trousers?!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That should be okay, assuming they don’t rub much against the tattoo. Be prepared for them to be ruined though, since they might get stained through with ink and plasma.

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69
ArniVidar;75681 wrote:
That should be okay, assuming they don’t rub much against the tattoo. Be prepared for them to be ruined though, since they might get stained through with ink and plasma.

hi, sometimes i hit my tat acidently not hard though, is that ok?! its not gonna damage it!?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I doubt it can damage much at all at this stage. Just be careful and try NOT to hit it ๐Ÿ™‚

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69
ArniVidar;75745 wrote:
I doubt it can damage much at all at this stage. Just be careful and try NOT to hit it ๐Ÿ™‚

hi,first of all 10x for ur replays and id like to ask u a few questions as uve been very helpful ..D

so my tat is on my calf and its 6 days old and it started peeling today…today when i took off my trousers i noticed that there was a grey line marked on the inside of the trousers so that means that the cream i use marked it!! but i was confused if that grey thing is dirt or ink….. is it possible that some ink came out?!

and another thing i use my legs the whole day due to work conditions so thats alot of movement …does it effect my tattoo!?

thanks i would rly appreciate if u answer my questions couse im confused!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi
After 6 days it should have stopped leaking ink so it might well be the sweat and cream staining your trousers – I would not worry too much as long as you are not picking at the tattoo the pigment should stay in.

Normal exercise or work is fine just don’t be rubbing the tattoo or bashing it all the time.

Take Care
Matthew

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

hi, rly thanks for ur help……its 4 weeks old now, it looks shiny and wrinkled but it looks its coming up great like the healing process of my other tattoos!

and so i think when a tattoo has pealed an healed by 2 weeks it will be no more or less affected than the rest of your skin!
QUOTE=Sherav;75938]Hi
After 6 days it should have stopped leaking ink so it might well be the sweat and cream staining your trousers – I would not worry too much as long as you are not picking at the tattoo the pigment should stay in.

Normal exercise or work is fine just don’t be rubbing the tattoo or bashing it all the time.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.