masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

so my tat is healed now, i washed it every day , i applied lotion 3times daily and always wore clean and loose clothes! the aim was to not let any ink come out in anyway and protect it from sunrays?!….or theres something else that could damaged my tat?!

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I’m not really understanding. There is something wrong with your newly healed tattoo? Can you post a picture?

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69
gnarly;69553 wrote:
I’m not really understanding. There is something wrong with your newly healed tattoo? Can you post a picture?

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

im sry how can i upload an image here?!…or u can go in my profile and see it from there!! and tell me wat u think pls !

masamune69;69558 wrote:
gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

You can upload pictures with a hosting site, like flickr or photobucket.

I don’t see what’s wrong with the tattoo. What are your concerns? Are you getting more shading or adding color?

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

no its finished

gnarly;69561 wrote:
You can upload pictures with a hosting site, like flickr or photobucket.

I don’t see what’s wrong with the tattoo. What are your concerns? Are you getting more shading or adding color?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i think you are saying your ink is fully healed now, and youre asking what is the next step? the most important thing you can do is keep your ink out of the sun or use sunscreen. and u should still wash it at least 1x a day and apply lotion to keep the elasticity of the skin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.