beatles_tat
Participant
@beatles_tat

Hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum. From Boston, nice to see you all.
I was shaving my legs yesterday and cut my tat with the razor on some black lettering.
Part of the lettering now looks blurry and very dark where the skin was nicked. Does it sound like I did serious damage? I wanted to post a photo however I have no web site to put it on to attach a URL. Wish I could just insert a photo but looks like I can’t.
Thanx for any input.
Mary

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn
beatles_tat
Participant
@beatles_tat

Here’s the tat:

tat1.jpg

Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

How is it looking after a couple of days? How old was your tattoo when this happened?

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

It looks ok. Give it a few days to heal and it should be fine. I dont think you have damaged anything.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

You should be fine you have to cut really deep to really do some damage to a tattoo they are very resilient.

Most surface cuts heal without any scarring. They are easily repaired with a touch up.

Take Care
Matthew

beatles_tat
Participant
@beatles_tat

Thank you everyone for your replies. I have had the tat for 3 years. It’s been 2 1/2 weeks and it’s still got a pretty hard scab on it which I’m leaving alone. Just putting some ointment on it to keep it moist so it doesn’t dry up and bleed. I think I took a few layers of skin off because when I looked at the razor I could see skin with black on it from the ink.
I’ll have to see what it ends up looking like once the scab is gone. If I have to touch it up I will.
Thanks everyone!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.