Sinatra
@

Hey,

I need to get my portrait of James Dean touched up, but my problem is that the original artist has moved extremely far away. I was wondering how bad it would be if I got it touched up by a different artist? I still have the original stencil. I just need to get his eyebrow and lips fixed. I cant seem to find any reccomendations in my area for good portrait artists, as I dont want to just go to an all-around good artist. Im from Toronto, Ontario.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

its not that bad at all , just explain to your artist what you want doing and that your artist has moved on .

JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

Look up tom renshaw or bob tyrell they are amazing portrait artists but people dont usually touch other peoples work.Good luck finding one that will be comfortable and do a good job.I might be suprised but I dont think its a good idea .

S.Neill
Participant
@s-neill

The problem is that no two artists work the exact same style. Each artist is unique in and of himself or herself. Its difficult to match another artists style when you are not used to doing things their way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.