SimplyComplex
    Participant
    @simplycomplex

Ok, I’m setting aside my other idea for now and will come back to it in the future. I’ve been thinking about it for a year or more, so whats a bit more time? lol. I’ve also thought about getting one on the side/back of my calf but wasn’t sure about having one where so many people would be able to see it. I tend to worry about what people think too much. But, I saw this picture a while back, and ran across it again and just thought it would look so awesome there.

tattoo-heart.jpg

I’m wondering though after having seen other hearts like this one

Tattoo_Hearts_2_by_AmaryllisHakatri.jpg

Is the snake one a little too plain? Or do you think it would look ok simple like it is? I’m just wanting another opinion on this… This is going to be my first and I’m a chicken and very indecisive :p

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

As an abstract piece it is the simplicity that makes it a good tattpp.
    The fact of the matter is you can always add to it later but you only get a tattoo because you like it.

If everybody got a tattoo based on what other people thought there would be no custom work in the world.

It is your body and it is about you enjoying your ink – a bonus if others do as well but tough shit if they don’t.

Personally I like the design – if you want a little more detail I would suggest enlarging the head just a fraction so the eye area does not blur with age.

Take care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i personally quite like the design , not everyones into huge tattoos :rolleyes:

SimplyComplex
    Participant
    @simplycomplex

Well I finally got it!

The outlining HURT SOO BAD! But the fill was no problem at all. Sleeping was not fun last night though because I normally lay on that side :p

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

You know, I didn’t like it on the paper, but on you it looks nice.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ontwo
    Participant
    @ontwo

I like it. Well done

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks nice glad you have it somewhere it will last

SimplyComplex
    Participant
    @simplycomplex

Thanks guys. When I got it the guy asked me if I planned on adding to it later… I told him no way and he just laughed at me and said yeah right. Well, I think he might be right. :p I’ve been looking at some of the work on here and can see myself wanting to add or get something else in color later. Some of the pieces I looked at are just beautiful! I can see how people find tattooing addicting sometimes!

Chief D
    Participant
    @chief-d

That looks nice. Good decision. Excellent work!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Looks even better on your skin than it did on paper.

I really like it.

Take Care
    Matthew

SimplyComplex
    Participant
    @simplycomplex
    Sherav;58761 wrote:
    Looks even better on your skin than it did on paper.

I really like it.

Take Care
    Matthew

Thanks! Your blog is really interesting btw. I just read through the first page and especially enjoyed the article entitled “Tattoo Prejudice And…Religion”. I was raised with many of the beliefs you mention there and I had to over come those before I could get mine….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.