sixonenine_
    @

Hello,

I need some help. I am thinking of getting a tattoo but I want it to have meaning. All my life I have been taught by my family (I’m asian) to carry through and finish everything i start but due to some personality flaws i find myself sometimes failing. I want to get an inked reminder of the values that I must embrace, because they are good values.

I want to find a nice chinese phrase other than , something longer, like an idiom but something that captures the same meaning, which is to persevere, to never stop moving foreard or trying one’s best.

thank you very much!

LuisGTR32
    Participant
    @luisgtr32

I think that you should find by yourself the perfect phrase to carry on your body, you should put on your body only the kind of phrase that will give you strenght every time you see it, something personal, only yours.
    Good luck

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

he is right. you need your own form of motivation, your own manurism, your own speech to remind yourself of what you need to do.

AmandaK
    Participant
    @amandak

Where I come from, we say “If you wanna reach the pasture, you gotta wade thru some sh*t.” 😉 Thought it might give you a smile, anyway…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.