dbrooke59289
    @

HI, i got my tattoo about 3 months ago on the inside of my arm and noticed that in some areas it had blown out which is why i am planning on gettin it redone again soon and making slightly bolder. However in the bottom right bit of the tattoo on the skin which has not been tattooed it looks as though the ink has bled into it and looks constantly bruised. i wonder if you could help and explain what this is and what the best possible action to take is.

2edead94-1855-48da-b682-2c30f3b77fbc.jpg
    68b8a915-b7b3-4603-8c36-9eb42a7c4e40.jpg

grandal
    Participant
    @grandal

Hi.
    Was it ur design? or did u pick it up from tha catalogue? I’m asking cause 4 me everything looks very bad:otlines, colouring and the design looks like somebody has no idea what was he doing.
    My advice is to find another artist(good artist this time) and let him do his job.
    Hope u ll be able to find somebody who ll fix it 4 u.
    Take it easy.

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Hey

Well I don’t know too much about skin and what you are going through but all i can say is i agree with the post above me. You need it redone by a better artist whoever did that clearly doesn’t know what they are doing.

Cheers
    Marcus

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

It does look like it might be blow out but what is surprising me is how far the ink has travelled – it does not usually have that amount of spread.

Is there any chance of a closer pic?

Have you had any unusual bruising in the skin or nausea etc?

Take Care
    Matthew

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I saw a girls tattoo a few months back on her chest area and the ink had spread right through the tattoo and around it, looked like a huge bruise, i have to say ive never seen anything like it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.