jessykah
    Participant
    @jessykah
    Hiya, ive had this tattoo for quite a while, it started out as just a few basic stars but i have built on it… at the minute though i think it looks a little unfinished.. i dont want it too take over my body but i want some ideas to make it look a bit better maybe? and i think the big star just looks a bit random on its own… comments appreciated! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thankss xPhoto194.jpg
    grandal
    Participant
    @grandal

Hi jessykah:)
    In my opinion u have to go back to ur tattooist(or find better artist) to fix ur tattoo:(
    Most ofur stars needs touching up, especially big one(outlines are not very straight)
    If I were u I would do some shadings going between stars, something like star dust basicaly, there is many ways to finish this tattoo nicely.
    The best way to do it is go to ur tattooist and ask him for advice.
    Good luck
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I hope you don’t mind if I do some constructive advice on your tattoo.

If you want the best from it you need each and every star relining and reshading by a pro artist.
    The concept is great but the linework is not the best (it is quite wobbly) and the shading is patchy.

I am not saying this to be mean I just want you to get the best from your ink and a new artist can really make it shine.

As for expanding there is a number of things you can do;

Add star dust (as suggested)

You can add a rainbow effect passing through the centre of the bigger star.

You can add some small planets

You can even add a floral design or petals that run through the tattoo or a celtic lattice or knotwork.

Overall though I like the tattoo and hope you don’t mind my comments too much – they are there to work.

Take care
    Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.