nerkowski
    @

I need help covering this up or mixing it with something.. i am not sure what to do yet but please help.. I can stand having it like it by its self.
    http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr312/mattnerkowski/closeup.jpg

http://s495.photobucket.com/albums/rr312/mattnerkowski/?action=view&current=closeup.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

It is not so bad let it heal up first then maybe get the outline tightened and add some small more intircate patterns around it.

You will be fine just don’t rush into anything until it is healed up.

Take Care
    Matthew

hoani
    Participant
    @hoani

Hey Nerkowski I have compassion for your dilemma, I’m assuming that you are a girl ?, at the risk of sounding negative I dont like it, a backyard attempt to make a fast buck but, as Andrew suggested you can tighten the edges and make some additions that would soften it a lot. Celtic formation follows the natural intertwining tendrils of the bramble bush and the effect is quite awesome when done properly and there is a particular way to create that effect I can only emphasise that you approach a professional to clean up the mess, good luck Hoani

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

he is clearly not a girl , they is hair on his chin !
    and that does look bad sorry ! it can be fixed by a professional easily though so dont worry too much .

yesterday i noticed on my face book a friend of a friend has an album called tattoo’s that i have done and no end of people have let her use their arms for practice and have tattoo’s like yours .
    since machines have been sold on ebay for less than 200 quid ..

Saint
    Participant
    @saint
    Butterfly_Kisses;41621 wrote:
    he is clearly not a girl , they is hair on his chin !
    and that does look bad sorry ! it can be fixed by a professional easily though so dont worry too much .

yesterday i noticed on my face book a friend of a friend has an album called tattoo’s that i have done and no end of people have let her use their arms for practice and have tattoo’s like yours .
    since machines have been sold on ebay for less than 200 quid ..

I have seen something similar an ex of mine on facebook has a mate who has tattooed her among others and my god are these tattoos an abomination to the art. I still don’t understand why these people think anyone can pick up the equipment and just do it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.