holydale
    Participant
    @holydale

sup guys,
    long story short, g/f left me out of the blue because of my night job… now instead of dedicating every thing i do and every cent i earn to her, im going to start doing things for me.
    so i need an idea for a tattoo; something positive that sort of says harden the f*** up / live for the present/ every1 feels hurt but how we survive is what makes us who we are…(*rise against) etc all in one to help remind me to keep my eyes on the prize
    if that makes sense

Deep See Phishin
    @

Head to Tattoojohnny.com, they have huge database of designs that you can search through. They have hundreds of artists. They will give you inspiration.

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

go and have a look at ratemyink.com stunning site and loads of ideas there, or click on my link in my signature 😛

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

i’d maybe wait till you get over her a bit before rushing out and getting a “harden the fuck up” tattoo

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Iz is right always best to wait for things to calm before you get ink.

That said what are your interests I have a number of ideas but would need to know;

Style: Fantasy, Portrait, Scripture, Qoute, Bio-Mech etc

Colour or black n shade

Likes but most especially dislikes.

How big a tattoo do you want and where are you getting it?

Take Care
    Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

An enormous anthropomorphic cock made out of stone, flashing the viewer the finger.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hey KH

I was wondering if a cock hard arms would it still be a cock?

Then I:D realised my manager has both arms and legs so the answer must be yes!

Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Are you kidding? Did you see America’s last Vice-President?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

holydale
    Participant
    @holydale

i was thinking something like a full color pouncing tiger on my chest or back of my shoulder – to remind me to be stong and chase what ever i want in life… (then catch and kill it :P) not just wait for it to come 2 me.

im also starting my own business so it will remind me to focus on being strong and remind me that im the boss now… maybe some meaningful text to go with it too idk… unless any1 can think of a better symbol to represent it and motivate

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Holydale

All discussion of cocks and politcs to oneside for the moment,

The tiger sounds a great idea – I love big cat tattoos.
    Are you going for a portrait style from a photo or the traditonal flash style?

As for a quote you could get something on the lines of ‘The future is uncertain, so seize the moment’.
    Let us know what you decide.

Take Care
    Matthew

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Holydale

Those would make an excellent tattoo. I particulary like the first link picture the facial expression is great.

As for adding a penis if you want to be accurate the tigers would have to be much bigger in size and have broader paws.

I believe those are tigresses (which are equally beautiful) but are much smaller than their male counterparts.

Good luck with the tattoo.

Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

a tiger always makes a cool tattoo , but do it because you want a tiger and not because your bird left you

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

In the underwater pictures, the tigers have their faces scrunched up like that to stop the water getting up their noses. Don’t know why I’m posting this, but oh well 🙂

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i would just suggest sit back and think about it for a while, give it a few months and then see how you feel.
    dont just rush out and get something for the sheer hell of it.. in a short while you will hate the piece and want it either removed or covered.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.