Luchia
    Participant
    @luchia

Hi I’m 28 and live in Western Australia, coming from a family of artists I’ve been surrounded by and involved in design all my life, but found my true passion about 9 years ago when I started designing (and even selling) flash art, it was always my dream that this would one day result in making the step up to tattooing, that day is yet to come, and apprenticeships are few and far between, but on the upside I’ve been introduced to a very reputable tattooist who’s looking for someone to help around the shop, so fingers crossed
    Also I’ve been looking into tattoo equipment for sometime but could really do with some guidance, which sites have good quality equipment, which ones and brands to avoid, I’m not going to open some dodgey backyard shop, I just want to start practicing (even if it is on synthetic skin! )

DropScience
    Participant
    @dropscience

you want to find a tattoo supply company that ships worldwide…

try

URL REMOVED

If not, do a google search for tattoo supply. Find someone who does…

Luchia
    Participant
    @luchia

content removed

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Luchia

Welcome to the forum – I would love to see your flash work.

The forum does not allow discussion of what is considered ‘unlicensed tattooing themes’ (includes what equipment to buy etc).

However if you click on Outlaw’s signature he has a forum that will answer all of your questions. it is a great site for this kind of thing.

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

@ Luchia

your mentor will advise you what to buy and when.

Unlicensed.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • The topic ‘Equipment advice needed -Pleeese?’ is closed to new replies.