andyk68
    Participant
    @andyk68

Hi all. I’m new here and not what you would call a tattoo enthusiast. That said I do have 4, 3 I’m proud of and one i wish i’d not drunk as much before i’d had it.
    I’m not sure if you do this sort of thing here but if you do i’d really like some help designing my last tattoo. I think I have room for one more before I stop.
    I want my final one to mean something, I met my partner on St Patricks day 1994 so tomorrow will be 15 years together and I’d like to have some ink to commemorate it.
    The tattoo would ideally have the meeting year, 1994, St Pats day and my partners name, Cath or Catherine or initials CJA incorporated into it. Like I said I dont know if this is the right place to post this but if not hopefully you can point me in the right direction. Thx.

BowsButtons
    Participant
    @bowsbuttons

Honestly I think you should try designing something yourself, since it’s such a big deal.
    That sounded rude, I didn’t mean it to.
    With it being about meeting your partner – having someone else you don’t know design something for you would never be as perfect as you, or your partner designing it.

If you’re not Irish, don’t have an Irish theme, a clover is cool because that’s just good luck, and 15 years of being together.. You’ve got good luck ๐Ÿ™‚
    So maybe a four leaf clover and “CJA” in a nice classy font placed next to or before it.

I know a few people who have a tattoo where their special date is written on a stone maybe that’s an idea?

andyk68
    Participant
    @andyk68

If I was any good at design I would but when I say I’m no good I mean no good, Seriously stick people drawings are a challenge. I dont mind someone designing it for me as long as it has all the vital info on it, thats the important part.

BowsButtons
    Participant
    @bowsbuttons

Haha fair enough ๐Ÿ™‚

Your best bet is looking for a tattoo artist to design for you.
    – They wont design something that can’t be tattooed
    – Cheaper
    – Easier to explain ideas to

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Hmm… Maybe a four leaf clover with 1994 on each leaf and Catherine written underneath it? I’m no good at stuff like this, I prefer to wait until an idea grows on me until I have to have it done…

Tical
    Participant
    @tical
    Bows&Buttons;37235 wrote:
    Haha fair enough ๐Ÿ™‚

Your best bet is looking for a tattoo artist to design for you.
    – They wont design something that can’t be tattooed
    – Cheaper
    – Easier to explain ideas to

^^Best Idea^^

Artists can usually draw something up that you will really love.

On another not your post kinda made me laugh. St. Patty’s day that just passed I got a drunken tattoo. It’s my own little four leaf clover…thank god I am irish

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.