lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

๐Ÿ˜€ I had had 3 people work on my lower back tattoo. The first one is the pink with interlocking hearts. It is on my Avatar. Now the 2nd. person messed it up,so my hubby & I got into tattooing,hubby did work on it and is now too dark,a lot of black & Dark Blues. I heard of this cream that costs $50.00 per month.and you have to use it for 6 months,which would be $250.00 total.It is supposed to fade the tattoo out lighter to cover it up better with less bold colors. I was wondering if anyone has heard about it and if it does fade the tattoo out to redo it with something I like betime 6 months is up? Or shall I just get it lasered off,which my tattoo is huge,would hurt bad and would cost a fortune to get it off.Wonder if The Dr, would put me to sleep or just do little by little in one area at a time? Have A Great Day Everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank You,
    Alicia

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310
    lara310;33133 wrote:
    ๐Ÿ˜€ I had had 3 people work on my lower back tattoo. The first one is the pink with interlocking hearts. It is on my Avatar. Now the 2nd. person messed it up,so my hubby & I got into tattooing,hubby did work on it and is now too dark,a lot of black & Dark Blues. I heard of this cream that costs $50.00 per month.and you have to use it for 6 months,which would be $250.00 total.It is supposed to fade the tattoo out lighter to cover it up better with less bold colors. I was wondering if anyone has heard about it and if it does fade the tattoo out to redo it with something I like betime 6 months is up? Or shall I just get it lasered off,which my tattoo is huge,would hurt bad and would cost a fortune to get it off.Wonder if The Dr, would put me to sleep or just do little by little in one area at a time? Have A Great Day Everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚
    How do I get an album started of my lower back tattoo and other tattoo’s I have?

Thank You,
    Alicia

I need to add the pic of what my back looks like now.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher
    lara310;33134 wrote:
    I need to add the pic of what my back looks like now.

That would be a good idea. Before you go buying ointments to fade a tattoo, just be aware that people don’t just get lasered for the fun of it, it is becaus it works. I wouldn’t be tempted by any fading ointments on the market.

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

I was thinking the same thing.Most things on the market don’t work is a waste of good earned money,But my hubby thinks I should try it,who knows. I will tell him you pay for it then,huh? Lol! I have a dermatologyst my plastic surgeoun gave me,I need to call and see if they do free estimates on how long it would take and how much it would cost. What do you think? Thank you for the advice scrubmuncher.

Have A Great DAy!
    Alicia

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I would strongly recommend speaking with a dermatologist before using any creams that supposedley fade tattoos.

It goes back to the ‘if it sounds too good to be true – then it is’. Many of these creams contain steroids that dissolve the skin but don’t remove the pigment and leave you looking messed up. I would save your money to be honest.

I have had laser treatment on some scarring and it was no chuckles but it did lessen the severity of it.

Speak with a professional artist and see if they can rework the tattoo – failing that speak with a professional about which laser treatment would work best for lightening.

Good Luck

Matthew

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’d go as far as to confidently say that nothing on the market works if that helps, they can’t work. At best/worst you could possibly end up with a bleached area surrounding the entire area, although even that which wouldn’t be very pretty if highly unlikely. I think the usual outcome is only ever recognised in your bank account.
    If you get a pic up then maybe it can be saved with tints.

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

There is no help for my lower back,go look in my album lara310 and you will see how bad it is.I’d have to get the laser done I think.I think I will call and see on Mon. about it. I just hate it.I should of never gotten anything rel big to begin with. A lesson well learned,believe me! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the advise! Have A Great Night & Week!

Alicia

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Yeh, you certainly went to town on that, but you can definately pull it back quite alot, saturating it with some serious colour would pull it back quite a bit. You will have serious problems getting rid of that entirely and the cost will be extremely high. I’m pretty sure the cream will do sod all to that. Don’t worry,you can pull it back and it won’t look mental if you run it into a full backpiece, you can take away from the bottom what you put at the top.
    Good luck.

Oh, and don’t let your boyfrind tattoo you, or anyone else that hasn’t proven themself.

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

I know,I told you it was bad! My hubby did the upper back and is pretty good I think.Did you look at that pic.? I think I will still call the dermatologyst that does the ;laser here in Va. Even if I just do little by little over 2-5 yrs. it would be worth it to me I think.Now it is like a bad horror to me and you are right it would have to become bigger and bigger with brighter but darker colors to get away from all that black. When it was pink and magenta like in my avatar,I went to a professonal tattooist and it would of cost me $400.00 to add something to it to make it look beter.That was a cheap price to me too,But dummy me went to someone that did it out of their house and the guy not only messed it up but screwed me out of money.Now he is in jail. I wiss I would of done that because now there is no fixing it,just getting it off.Thanks again for keep writing back to me and giving me your advice. Areyou a professional tattooist? Where are you from? I live in Freeman,Va.about 90 some miles from Norfolk,Va. and 114 to Virginia Beach,Va. Thanks again! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have A Wonderful Night!

Alicia

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.