1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

I would like to know how long or if u have to wait after u get a tattoo to get another one? I got something on my leg and im pretty happy but im lookin to get somthing on my right arm or right leg.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

There is an argument that some inks contain toxins which means you should have breaks between tattoos but to be honest as long as there is no infection or medical issues you should be able to get another tattoo on your arm straight away.

Matthew

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1

thank you so much,im thinkin in a week or so more lilke a week and half.Im just not sure what to get lol i was thinkin of another alien.:)

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

No probs, next day!

1mtx1
    Participant
    @1mtx1
    scrubmuncher;33038 wrote:
    No probs, next day!

ahhah ok, i gota wait some time for personal issues. Then i get to get another one im still not sure what to get i like the idea of another alien but this girl i just meet wants to get one and we might go together.if she talks about getin a half a heart each im running away lol.:D

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Hmm, never heard the thing about the toxins (eek!), but after my next big piece, I’m having two smaller tattoos in one sesh, and all three (big and two small) will be in the space of a few days (unless I run outa money) – so I don’t think it matters too much!

aquaned
    Participant
    @aquaned

My artist and I were just talking about this. He said that your body actually takes a lot of energy to heal a tattoo – the more the coverage the more it takes. So your immune system can be comprimised. He said that at one point he was getting so much work done in such a short period of time that it actually made him sick. Also for that reason you should only get tattooed if you are healthy. Even a cold or flu can make you more suseptable to infection. So I would wait until what you have is completely healed before getting another on. That amount of time can be different for each person.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.