Missnorway
    Participant
    @missnorway

I have been contemplating getting a red tattoo on the inside of my middle finger like the one in the picture below. i’ve heard they fade easily and that it is very painful (which is part of the fun) I want it real bad but not at any cost. Anyone have experience with tattoos in this area or have any advice?

BTW…first post :p

2rnhpvs.jpg

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

That’s not unoriginal at all… Uhm.. red ink fades faster than black or gray ink. But every tattoo is to be reworked every 10 to 15 years… However, take into consideration you use your hands and fingers quite a lot. In my area that tattoo would cost $40 tops. It’s going to hurt but not any more than any other tattoo…

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Sorry to be off topic – but I just LOVE that ring she is wearing in the photo.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

yes finger tattoo’s do tend to fade more quickly because it rubs etc

DARKSIDE INKS
    @

yeah tell me about it TS ive gt a lil heart i dne my self on the palm of my hand just under my thumb and it has faded alot since it gt done hve to rework it in a wekk or so ( just general rubbing etc ) thats the main thing u have to watch wth hand , finger , etc tattoos REMBER UNLESSU NEVER USSE YOUR HAND unlikly it will get rubbed or flake more etc than any other ink .

my advise unless your 100% rethink …… but if ur sure go for it :> good luk

dsi:>

Missnorway
    Participant
    @missnorway

Thanks guys.
    I don’t mind retouching the tattoo every now and again. I was just worried the ink would bleed or look terrible after a while.
    I have another red tattoo on my wrist and had it for many years, it has not faded yet. I want the finger tat on the same hand so I definitely think a red tat would compliment the one i already have better than black or grey.
    Just gottta find somone who is willing to do it. Anyone know of anyone in the Hampton Roads area?

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I think its great! If you fly to New Zealand i’ll do it for ya lol:D

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Any artist should be able to do it.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Izarrasink 31105 wrote:

I think its great! If you fly to New Zealand i’ll do it for ya lol:D

oooo i want one!! But i want a ring type like that celtic knot ring i seen on here. i really like that. and i have big enuff rings where if i need to hide it i can. I really like finger tatts but common sense tells ya to think twice before ya get it.

Missnorway
    Participant
    @missnorway

@AhshKoshBGosh 31215 wrote:

oooo i want one!! But i want a ring type like that celtic knot ring i seen on here. i really like that. and i have big enuff rings where if i need to hide it i can. I really like finger tatts but common sense tells ya to think twice before ya get it.

Really? Think twice before I get it in the terms of getting a job or because it might not turn out well?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Missnorway 31227 wrote:

Really? Think twice before I get it in the terms of getting a job or because it might not turn out well?

In terms of getting a job… people do discreminate against ppl with tattoos and some just dont want you to have one for fear it will offend their customers. bogus i know but thats the way it is.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.