hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Kill my tattoo artist or just beat him to a bloody pulp? I got this tatt done last week on my right upper arm, it is supposed to be a flag with black and gray boxes and a cross with my skin color. How do you think he did? and be honest? a few other posters on here said he did a horrible job? what do the rest of you think? The pics are in my gallery let me know. I plan on exposing this punk ass motha fucka for what he’s done. Is there anything legally I can do? can it be “fixed” ? please let me know people!

Jordan

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Ok it isn’t the greatest tatt BUT also it isn’t the most detailed tattoo either so some may look at it and say it looks like shite only cuz its plain and simple?

Where did you meet the artist? Did you do any research on him and seen any of his prior work? How long had he been tattooing, how long has he been at that shop? Do you know any one else who got a tatt from him? How’d it look? These are all questions and ways of research that must be conducted before getting a tattoo.

Is this your first one?

Yes it most def. can be fixed but when you do get i fixed let’s be sure to do your research before hand. Ask some artist on here what they think needs to be fixed. I think the shading is pretty bad but it just might be the light in the room the pic was taken in. I dont know thats my opinion.

Legally I don’t think you can do anything to the artist or even the shop he was working at. Most tattoo studios have you sign all sorts of paper work before any tattoo or peircing is done and those papers (i do believe) state that they are not responsible for the tattoo once completion is done and you approve of the final result. If you walked out of there saying “yea thats what i wanted, looks great” then you may not be able to do anything legal against them.

Killing him or beating him up isnt going to fix your tattoo, its still gonna be there and its still gonna look like that. I suggest you find someone out there in your area that has a high reputation and has a portfolio of his/her work so you can get an idea of their skills. ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS POSSIBLE!! Who cares how annoying you may get by asking a shit load of questions… tattoos are a big deal and need to be approached as such.

😀

Good luck!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

not sure why you would want to kill a tattoo artit but hey

to me it looks like a set of black andd grey squares with the centre not coloured at all so in effect you got exactly what you asked for

i think it looks fine

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Yes this was my first tattoo and I went to a local shop where I live. The guy said he was 25 and had been tattooing since he was just out of High School. I suppose I should have done more research and perhaps shopped around a bit more, he said I can come in for a free touch up next month, but I dunno? I know for sure I am not going back there for the next tatt I get and I do plan on getting more. Today it has been exactly a week since i’ve had it and my arm is itchy! 😮

GingaSquid
    Participant
    @gingasquid

Yes – looks like you got what you asked for – black and grey squares with a cross in the middle left blank. So yes, its not the most amazing design ever – but seems to me that you got what you asked for?

Violence never solves anything in the long run.

Think of something better and get it done over the top, using that one as the background. Research your tattoo artist first and discuss the project with him beforehand so you can both agree on how its going to end up looking.

That way you won’t be upset and disappointed (I hope).

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

@GingaSquid 30161 wrote:

Yes – looks like you got what you asked for – black and grey squares with a cross in the middle left blank. So yes, its not the most amazing design ever – but seems to me that you got what you asked for?

Violence never solves anything in the long run.

Think of something better and get it done over the top, using that one as the background. Research your tattoo artist first and discuss the project with him beforehand so you can both agree on how its going to end up looking.

That way you won’t be upset and disappointed (I hope).

it does look like you got what you asked for tbh fella , erm and well you SHOULDNT of left the tattoo place until you had maded sure it was rite so in some way your in the wrong too. cuz you left knowing it wasnt right , tbh i dont there is fuck all you can do now

sorry to be so blunt but its true

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@hotfuzz 30139 wrote:

Yes this was my first tattoo and I went to a local shop where I live. The guy said he was 25 and had been tattooing since he was just out of High School. I suppose I should have done more research and perhaps shopped around a bit more, he said I can come in for a free touch up next month, but I dunno? I know for sure I am not going back there for the next tatt I get and I do plan on getting more. Today it has been exactly a week since i’ve had it and my arm is itchy! 😮

Get use to itchy cuz thats normal… means its healing. It sure does get annoying tho.. DONT SCRATCH IT EITHER DUDE!!! Ya gotta slap it.

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

Do you guys think I should even let him do the free touch up? or should I go back into the shop, grab the nearest customer, and use them as a human shield as I destroy the fucking shop and deliver pain to those motha fuckas?! This is how we do it on the west coast, baby! get ready to enter the thunder dome, bitch! I am in the Navy too so I know a thing or two.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

The prisons are full of people who decide to take matters into their own hands. If that’s the way you want to go, then it’s up to you. Personally, it looks like you got what you asked for, and if you want it fixed, I’d go to a different artist and calmly sit down with him/her and see what they can do for you. Like someone said, you can bust up the guy’s shop and do all sorts of crap….but you’re still gonna have the tattoo. So save yourself the aggravation and pay a good artist to work on it.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Ironmax 30404 wrote:

The prisons are full of people who decide to take matters into their own hands. If that’s the way you want to go, then it’s up to you. Personally, it looks like you got what you asked for, and if you want it fixed, I’d go to a different artist and calmly sit down with him/her and see what they can do for you. Like someone said, you can bust up the guy’s shop and do all sorts of crap….but you’re still gonna have the tattoo. So save yourself the aggravation and pay a good artist to work on it.

Yea what he said ^^^

shakti
    Participant
    @shakti

That sucks to not be satisfied with your tat brother, but it looks like there is alot of room to embelish some coolness around what youve got so far. at least its not a big black blobb or some god awful rendition of Obama’s face or something. I’d come up with a sweet design based off of this one and save up for a really sweet phase two. you could look at the situation with a little love and not so much hate. breathe a little.

peace and lub

hotfuzz
    Participant
    @hotfuzz

I was joking about killing him? I think? Anyways I like the design and it is looking better as it is nearly healed now, but he probably still could have done a better job for such a simple design. I guess what I am saying is that I like the design as it has a very special/personal meaning for me, but he could have done better.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.