fern
    @

right, im18 but have wanted a tattoo for AGESSS! and now im going to get one done ๐Ÿ™‚

it will be my first one so dont want anything massive, i want something quite dainty, girly and indevidual (to an extent)

im so so stuck! i want it to mean something so im not going to look back on it and think whyy?! i was going to have 3 stars to represent my 3 closest mates but my best friend had it done and i dont want exactly the same..

Some people ive thought about having something dedicated to are- leanne (my best friend and more like a sister). My siblings (symbols for what their names stand for). My parents.

Other ideas are my rats, or anything girly and pretty.

all ideas welcome ๐Ÿ˜€ thankyou

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hmm that 3 stars idea is pretty good but instead of 3 stars why dont you find out each of your mates favorite: flower, animal, or something along those lines. Then you pick yours and put all 4 of yall in the form of whatever flower,animal or such?

hmm im still thinking of something else too but with that idea uptop you could make that quite girly and dainty too.

Just trying to help ๐Ÿ˜‰

gersgirl84
    Participant
    @gersgirl84

how about 3 flowers or a symbol that represents friendship. you go in to a tattooist and ask for some advice and ideas. a good place to get your first (well for me) is your belly, thats where my first was. i found it quite relaxing and the guy that did it was really good and made me feel at ease. hope this helps. good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

BenGotInked
    Participant
    @bengotinked

Honestly do the stars if you like them… Just remember you can do anything you want around it.. Make it unique somehow. There is no reason why anyone should have the exact same tattoo as anyone else unless its planned.
    Be unique, think different ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.