TattoStar
    Participant
    @tattostar

2 years ago my friends and I all went to Ayia Napa in Cyprus for a holiday. There were ten of us in all.

One night we were out on the main strip and everybody was extremely drunk as the locals tend to give you free bottles of tequila/sambuca to get you in their bars when there’s a large group of you. It was halfway through our holiday and we had already found the best bars and clubs, my friends had decided on one nightclub they REALLY liked in particular – it was called Carwash.

So this one evening we were on our way to Carwash when we walked past 2 tattoo parlours. Yes you can guess what happened next – 2 of my friends decided it would be amazingly hilarious to get the name ‘Carwash’ tattooed on their foot – and that if they did they might even get in free! So in they go to the tattoo parlour, hardly able to stand up yet the ‘Artist’ in there didn’t seem to have a problem with this. They picked up an old nightclub flyer off the floor which had the Carwash logo on it and showed him what they wanted. He said it would be 7 pounds each and marched them off to the chairs.

I actually thought they were joking, even in my drunken state but they went ahead with it. To make things worse another of my friends who is a bit of a sheep decided it would be funny if he joined in and got one. Now this was this guys first tattoo and being aware of his group following tendencies I stepped in at this point and began telling him how stupid he was. He completely ignored me and got himself a tattoo too.

Once they were all done we walked – they hobbled – down to Carwash and the three of them marched straight up to the doorman and proudly exclaimed ‘Look what we’ve had done! Can we get straight in for free!?!’. The doorman simply stared at them with a blank expression and told them no and that they should join their friends at the back of the queue. Their faces were such a picture as they slunk to the end of the queue where the rest of us stood – one of the funniest parts of the holiday!

Around 5 am we got back to the room and my friend that had decided to get his first tattoo just to copy everyone else was sat staring at his foot. He then asked me if I thought he would be able to get the tattoo off if he quickly went in the bathroom and scrubbed it. I managed to convince him to go to sleep before he made it worse!

The tattoo’s look crap by the way and absolutely nothing like the logo. The guy basically handwrote ‘Carwash’ on their feet ๐Ÿ˜€

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

That’s an awesome story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Goes to show people get tattoos for stupid reasons and ALWAYS regret it.

maleficia
    Participant
    @maleficia

Oh my, now thats a bit different. I suppose it would seem even worse if someone saw it and thought they had just got ‘carwash’ written randomly on them. Im sure someone will be able to do a cover over it and it would look ok…..If they chose to do so.

How has your friend who was just being a sheep? Has he got used to the tat yet?

TattoStar
    Participant
    @tattostar

Thank you Demure! ๐Ÿ™‚

As for my friend, he claims that he thinks it’s funny but he always hides it. And yes you’re quite right, nobody knows what Carwash is around here so it looks like he just has the word wrote on his foot. It looks stupid but I don’t think he will have anything else done to it. I suppose people don’t see your feet much apart from in the Summer. I know that he still hasn’t dare tell his mum lol.

Thanks guys.

maleficia
    Participant
    @maleficia

Keeping a tat hidden for 2 years must be quite a feat (excuse the pun lol)

I know a lot of people who got drunken tats and luckily theres was not as obscure as that…but they all regretted them almost immediately. Its quite scary how many tattooists dont mind tattooing a drunk person. While your friend was at fault for getting a tat like that…the tattooist was as equaly to blame.

I guess thats a lesson learnt the hard way ๐Ÿ™‚

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

I only wondering your story about that how the f*ck tattoo artist even made a tat’s so drunken persons?
    If u get tattoo on drunk youl blood will be too “not very enthusiastic” and bleeding too much during tattoo. So the result is “iffy” cause the bleedin will by take part of the colour.

But i hope u have a nice trip even that happened ๐Ÿ˜€

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

you shouldnt even of been able to of gotten tattooed when you drunk, goes to show some tattoo shops will do anythink for money !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Only horrible tattoo shops will do anything for money… the professionals will turn you down in a heart beat if you’ve had alcohol at all.

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

My instrucker says that once he had a customer who want to go toilet every 10 minute… finally the customer was so wasted that tattooer have to stop and say the customer “go home and back tomorrow…” ok, the customer goes but he doesen’t get farther than stairs… he passed out a lobby…
    Finally the police have to come and pic him up…

really cool… ๐Ÿ˜Ž the vomit smells two weeks on the stairs!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.