Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

Thinkin positively, great… teach me that too 😀

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Good thread people! tattooing of pregnant women is a big NO NO in most artists opinion. It can lead to blood poisoning to both mum and baby. I would not recommend it. For safetys sake anyway. There are so many different kinds of pigments out there. Some have severe adverse reactions with our skin etc.
    As for the bleeding out…..The artist has gone way too deep. That area of the wrist requires a sharp needle, and a well tuned machine. Unfortunately it will start to worsen as years pass. Bit of a let down considering it is in a very visible part of your arm. I would talk to a good cover-up artist maybe, or look at having the lines thickened if its not too bad? Best of luck with it. You must be gutted!:(

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

I love cover-ups. If you ever in New Zealand look me up 🙂

maleficia
    Participant
    @maleficia

not sure if your talking to me…but i AM in new zealand lol. In the middle of my star i got pink stars that get smaller as they go towards the middle. On the top the pink ink has got blow out so bad its blurred into the outline and doesnt look like its there anymore. At first i wasnt too worried but now im getting quite upset. I chose this tattoo specifically because it was small and delicate looking. Now i have to get it fixed so its going to end up a lot bigger than what i wanted which kind of defeats the purpose of it.

I have been really tempted to email the guy who did it and demand my money back. As it is i am going to be spending at least another hundred on it and the guy charged me 80 to get the tiny star in the first place.

Should i email him? I cant go into his studio as they kinda scare me. Im sure they are all on drugs (my friend got a tat at the same time as me and i didnt realise he was sooo stoned until it was over)

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

I have tat’s of my frist and fingers and they have maded ordinally needle… i mean old fashion way, using just needle and ink (by hands). The needle wasn’t so sharp and however my tat’s cure well. And look good too 🙂

So, i don’t think your problem associated whit too blund needle… that’s my opinion 🙂

corey.m
    Participant
    @corey-m

i have several tattoos and got one on my ankle its severly blown out just wondering how hard it is to cover a blown out tattoo? its a black out line of a old school styled snake.
    and if i do get a cover up will the ouline show up under the covering tat.??

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

blunt needles can very much cause blury tattoos

Girl Interrupted
    Participant
    @girl-interrupted

If youre scilled tattoo artist u can do great tattoos even ordinary stylus 😉

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Heya Corey. Sorry i missed this one. If you can choose something big enough, and carefully placed, will cover quite well.
    I sometimes utilise old lines into a cover-up, although a totally blown out one in your case can be covered sweet as.

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

I had a swallow done on the top of my wrist and the ink bled a bit under the skin, but the lines thinned up properly after about a week and a half.

andysbootcamp
    Participant
    @andysbootcamp

I TOO HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN 06/29/15 I had a tattoo done. And it has bled out really bad at least 1 1/2 inches around the majority of the tattoo, looking like a huge bruise. The staining (green) is on my inner arm looking somewhat dirty or bruised . I went to reputable tattoo parlor I have been going too since 1993.

The area that has ‘stained’ was particularly painful during the tattooing, and swelled up quite alarmingly in the 24 hours afterwards for about 4 to 5 days (this has never happened to me before from tattoos). I initially assumed the marks to be bruising, but its August 13 2015, and the staining is still there. The question I have is there a health risk I should be concerned about due to this spreading of the ink in my skin beyond the borders of my tattoo?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You do know this thread is 7 years old right?

andysbootcamp
    Participant
    @andysbootcamp

@buttwheat 145276 wrote:

You do know this thread is 7 years old right?

Yes I know but I was hoping to get an answer to my original question…

I TOO HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN 06/29/15 I had a tattoo done. And it has bled out really bad at least 1 1/2 inches around the majority of the tattoo, looking like a huge bruise. The staining (green) is on my inner arm looking somewhat dirty or bruised . I went to reputable tattoo parlor I have been going too since 1993.

The area that has ‘stained’ was particularly painful during the tattooing, and swelled up quite alarmingly in the 24 hours afterwards for about 4 to 5 days (this has never happened to me before from tattoos). I initially assumed the marks to be bruising, but its August 13 2015, and the staining is still there. The question I have is there a health risk I should be concerned about due to this spreading of the ink in my skin beyond the borders of my tattoo?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!

Andy

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

There is no health risk. It just doesn’t look good.

andysbootcamp
    Participant
    @andysbootcamp

@Call_me_Lola 145282 wrote:

There is no health risk. It just doesn’t look good.

Thanks for the quick response!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.