jasonwisdom
    Participant
    @jasonwisdom

Hi,

I’m new to the forum. I just got a new tattoo about 2 days ago. There are some areas of the tattoo that I’m not totally satisfied with. To be honest, I’m not totally impressed with my artist’s work. It seems to be somewhat sloppy. Its a tattoo with a lot of color. I have 2 questions: 1) How long would I have to wait to get it fixed? 2) If I don’t really trust this guy (which I don’t), and want to go to a different tattoo shop, would a different artist be able to match the color right so the touch-ups would look okay?

jasonwisdom
    Participant
    @jasonwisdom

Wow, this forum sucks. 2 days and not one reply… Oh well… I’ll try elsewhere.

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

no you suck.

just cuz you didnt get a reply in 2 days doesnt mean you wont be gettring one at all.

try patience.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

calm it down a little please guys

in response to your question ink matching shouldnt be a problem. most established artists will be able to do this fairly easily.

however if you only got the tattoo within the last week give ittime to heal before passing judgement. colouring etc may look different as it heals and you may find it looks fine once it is fully healed.

did you check out your artists work before you went andgot it done etc?

also post some pictures so we can see what you mean.

Calandryll
    Participant
    @calandryll

as was said, the color will settle with time…

also, if you whernt happy with it, why did you leave the parlor? you should have told the artist what you wanted done to it…

also, it had not even been a day, not two

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.