Molly R
    @

I’m thinking of getting a tattoo when I turn 16 and I have a really good idea for one.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2upfu5e.jpg

Obviously it’s going to look more professional than that but that is a drawing I did on paint. I have personal memories that go with this tattoo and I love it, i’m thinking of getting it on the inside of my wrist.
    Any ideas? (color, other places, or even other design ideas?)

In love with Mich
    @

personaly, don’t get a tattoo!!!! there are so many other, better things to do than inject your self with ink! remember, you are going to have to live with it forever unless u want to risk the surgery and then u have to deal with a really ugly scare! it’s not worth the risk of diseases that are the possiblitys of a freaking tattoo. just don’t do it

phantomsjewel
    @

I’d do the moon blue and the stars different bright colors.

robert r
    Participant
    @robert-r

wait until you are 18, then it is totally up to you.

max
    Participant
    @max

Here’s a basic guide to deciding whether to get a tattoo or not:

1. What does it mean to you? You want it to look cool so you can show it to all your friends, but it won’t look so cool in 20 years, so make sure it will hold significance in your life even after it has faded/blurred in many years time.

2. Size and Placement. The smaller your tattoo is, the more it will fade and the lines will blur together more, so make sure its not too small and put it in a place YOU think looks right. Draw it on your skin with marker, or have it done with a henna tattoo first so you can decide where looks best.

3. Do not be put off by what others think of your design. Its not their body, its yours, and you will have to live with it for the rest of your life.

GOOD LUCK!

inkedboy1978
    @

wait till your 18 because by then you might not like it at all. tattoos dont come of all the way. im not promoting getting ink but your way to young and thinking you like it but just wait till your a tad older so you have more of an idea what you like.

danielle
    Participant
    @danielle

I’d say if you were going to do it black, only do outlines, because too much black is very…Well, ugly. No offense. If you wanted it colored, a nice blue would probably be cool for the moon.

talk talk’s revenge
    @

heh moon and stars are pretty common http://www.flickr.com/photos/wickedlittledoll/85687881/

i personally wouldnt get it

Emily J
    @

Only suggestion I have is to wait until you are 18. If I got the tattoos I wanted when I was 16 I would be a very unhappy girl. I’m almost 22, and I still don’t know if I like anything enough to put on my body FOREVER.

mirzhila
    @

hi,its nice i think that its better in your lower back or your arm and color is good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.