Icar
    Participant
    @icar

My name is short and only consists of three letters. It’s IAN. On which part of the body should I tattoo it?

Help please!

Thanks!

๐Ÿ™‚

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

hiya Ian
    ive never heard of someone having there own name ๐Ÿ™‚ but sounds good
    i reacon you should either have it done on the back of your neck or on the side in smallish lettering nothing too big i havent had any tattoos yet so you might want to ask somone with tattoo experience lol but i do know what im talking bout and know loads of people with tattoos

where was you gonna have it?
    -Jade

Icar
    Participant
    @icar

I don’t know where I’m going to tattoo it. But certainly not on the side of my neck. My manager won’t allow me to work with a tattoo on my neck. I’m considering making it on my hand/shoulder ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

would he let you have it on your hand then ?

i think ouy of you two i would go for the shoulder ๐Ÿ™‚
    what style writing do you want it in?

~Jade

Icar
    Participant
    @icar

Yes I think he would let me do it on my hand, considering it will be under my shoulder so it will be covered by a t-shirt.

I don’t know which style I’m going to write it yet. Could be that its just normal handwriting I don’t know!

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

ohh i see well i fink a nice style writing to have is .old style english. my mate luke had a tattoo of his babys name on his arm it looks really nice .

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

on the inside of your lip!

or if you are allowed it on your hand, this is going to be the supiedst exsplination ever… if you put you hand palm down on the table and then lift it so that your thumb is pointing upwards, the bit which is still sat on the table (if that makes sence) Were Billy Conily has his guitar tattoo iif thats a better description!

Also, why your name :confused:

Icar
    Participant
    @icar

If not my name, then what name??? I don’t have a girlfriend or a child…

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

why not consider having a word that means alot to you
    ~Jade ๐Ÿ™‚

Icar
    Participant
    @icar

Why all the fuss about tattooing my name? I just want to tattoo my name, whats the problem?

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

theres no problem here mate i just have never known somebody to have there own name thats all i coudnt care less if you have your name tattooed all over your body i just think its hard to place it . i reacon the best place to have it seen as you want your name is on your lower stomach or groin area sup to you

~Jade ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.