Chelsea S
    @

I want to get a tattoo, of like a charm bracelet on my ankel and than like when someone dies important to me i add a charm too it. Do you think that would be cute, or not?

levi v
    @

yes but from experience, get it on your ankle or somewhere reaavealed by clothing, so you have no troubles later on in life with jobs… trust me on this one

nyalley85
    Participant
    @nyalley85

the idea behind it is cute but you don’t want it just so when people die you add their name…sort of morbid. When my best friend died, my other friend wanted to get a tattoo of one his doodles that he always did. It was a small happy face and it would have been cute behind her ear or something.

I might do that for my parents or for my kids…who knows.

Xan
    @

ok well i think it would be cute and in loving memmory however the only thing is 1. it would be there forever and 2. say one of ur best friends die, everytime theyre parents see it it will bring them back to bad thoughts and its not such a good idea but other wise i think it’d be cute.

stellasaredsfan
    @

Personally, I don’t. For any tattoo I think you should have a picture of it and look at is several times a day for a year. If you still like it, then get it, if you grow out of it, then thank God you didn’t get it. If you want to remember someone particularly, think about something that reminds you of them and consider that. The charm anklet is not something I personally would find cute, but you are your own person. If you love it, you love it.

xbarbiedoll_jessx
    @

awwe,
    thats really cute and sweet,
    yeahh and you could make each charm different.
    how come I did’nt think of this before?
    :]

anisha
    Participant
    @anisha

tht will be relli cute n touchin

anisha
    @

anisha
    Participant
    @anisha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.