Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Would like to get a tattoo to cover my scar on my left arm…would be below the panther/rose tattoo but not sure what to get and how it would feel as I lost alot of tissue due to a go-kart race accident about a year ago.Arm has never been the same nerve wise.What would anyone here suggest?Should I do this and what?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

depends how much nerve damage you got, I got branded and then tattooed over the top for 3d effect and it was quite sensitive and the artist found it more difficult to get the ink in the scar tissue. If it is a stitched up scar then chances are it won’t be as difficult to get the ink in as it may be weaker. I also have a scar on my stomach that I used as part of the tattoo rather than actually tattoo the scar itself.
    Shouldn’t be a problem, I’m sure they will give it a go.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Its not to bad the scar as in looks but the nerve damage I got was severe and I will never get same feeling back in my arm unfortunately.Thats what happens when a heavy go-kart lands on ya.

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

I have been tatted over scars & it hurts much worse but the color from the tat looks so much better than the scar. so I think it was worth the pain.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

cheers.So it looks like Im in for more pain soon.Oh dear.

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

But atleast you will have samething to show for this pain & it will hopefully be worth it!:p

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.