freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

So I got my first tattoo about 3-4 weeks ago and I just went a couple of days ago to get some parts retouched. Do I have to go through the same aftercare steps? This tattoo is on my foot so I still put my A&D or Aquaphor on & wrap my foot in saran wrap while wearing shoes but will it take another 3-4 weeks to heal?

freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

Wow, what type of forum…
    18 views and still no reply? And this is not the first time this has happened.
    Yet people get several replies to useless posts such as “where should I get this tattoo?”
    Who cares where you get it?

OR EVEN BETTER

“SHOULD I get this tattoo?”

Wth? If you have to ask for people’s opinions online on whether or not you should get a certain type of tattoo, you shouldn’t be getting it. It’s obvious you’re unsure of yourself.
    Does this mean you could ask if you should get the words “DUMB ASS” on your forehead, everyone could nod and say yes, and you’ll get it?

Btw, the tattoo on my foot has heeled just fine, no thanks to anyone on this community.
    I don’t plan on getting another one anytime soon, I don’t know where I should get it at.
    Therefore this website really doesn’t serve any purpose to me right now. Dueces.

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@freshappeal 24350 wrote:

Wow, what type of forum…
    18 views and still no reply? And this is not the first time this has happened.
    Yet people get several replies to useless posts such as “where should I get this tattoo?”
    Who cares where you get it?

Does this mean you could ask if you should get the words “DUMB ASS” on your forehead, everyone could nod and say yes, and you’ll get it?

Btw, the tattoo on my foot has heeled just fine, no thanks to anyone on this community.

Oh sorry, forgot everyone was at your beck n call.
    Well you sort of answered your own question there above, you should know all that, you’ve just gone through the aftercare, surely you are aware you need to look after it until heeled, ‘DUMB ASS’.

I’m glad your tattoo heeled fine and I’m sure everyone can live with themselves without a thankyou because of it.
    Calm down ranting person, if you are not happy with the comms on the forum then stop asking dumb ass questions I’m sure you know the answers to anyway.
    Peaceout!

freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

@scrubmuncher 24353 wrote:

Oh sorry, forgot everyone was at your beck n call.
    Well you sort of answered your own question there above, you should know all that, you’ve just gone through the aftercare, surely you are aware you need to look after it until heeled, ‘DUMB ASS’.

I’m glad your tattoo heeled fine and I’m sure everyone can live with themselves without a thankyou because of it.
    Calm down ranting person, if you are not happy with the comms on the forum then stop asking dumb ass questions I’m sure you know the answers to anyway.
    Peaceout!

How should I know being that this is my first tattoo? I was ASSUMING I was supposed to repeat the same steps for aftercare and nothing more. I asked because I wasn’t sure.

If I was a 100 percent positive that I knew the answers to my own questions, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t ask. Sleuth…

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@freshappeal 24356 wrote:

How should I know being that this is my first tattoo? I was ASSUMING I was supposed to repeat the same steps for aftercare and nothing more. I asked because I wasn’t sure.

If I was a 100 percent positive that I knew the answers to my own questions, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t ask. Sleuth…

But it’s your second sitting after a successful first sitting, whats gunna be different. To most I would have though it would be obvious. Writing about other people being ‘DUMB ASS’ on a forum when your question can be seen as a pretty ‘DUMB ASS’ (aspecially the amount of threads about heeling on here)in itself is rather foolish if you don’t expect someone to pick you up on it and return the ‘DUMB ASS’ remark with tassles.
    Writing on a forum and complaining that no one has replied to your thread should actualy speak volumes to you.
    Now get over yourself and chill out, I’m sure you can do better than a rant about fuck all!
    Peace!

freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

@scrubmuncher 24358 wrote:

But it’s your second sitting after a successful first sitting, whats gunna be different. To most I would have though it would be obvious. Writing about other people being ‘DUMB ASS’ on a forum when your question can be seen as a pretty ‘DUMB ASS’ (aspecially the amount of threads about heeling on here)in itself is rather foolish if you don’t expect someone to pick you up on it and return the ‘DUMB ASS’ remark with tassles.
    Writing on a forum and complaining that no one has replied to your thread should actualy speak volumes to you.
    Now get over yourself and chill out, I’m sure you can do better than a rant about fuck all!
    Peace!

No, it wouldn’t be obvious. I went back again for the third time to have something colored in since that area took so long to heal and usually went he tattoos over my foot, he wraps it with saran wrap when finished. This time he didn’t. Therefore, the procedures aren’t always the same & it wouldn’t be obvious.

And I never called anyone a “DUMB ASS” until now, dumb ass. Go back up and re-read what my post said. I could have said:

“Does this mean you could ask if you should get a picture of a moon on your forehead, everyone could nod and say yes, and you’ll get it?”

Then what would you mock me with?

Oh, and I expected comments like this to follow. Am I supposed to be upset at them? :confused:
    Wait, don’t answer that. Apparently I should be. :rolleyes: Ha!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

LOL, all I see from the original post is someone getting upset because they haven’t had a reply to their thread. You mention your artist not wrapping your foot up, did you not think to ask him about it at the time if you were thinking the heeling science behind skin recovery is any different from one to the other? My point is not with your question, my point is you mention dumb ass threads, I say others could see your post as a dumb ass thread also. It’s the ranting and complaint behind it that made me laugh!
    No you are not supposed to get upset about anything, just expect an opinion from others if you are going to cry about no attention to your threads from strangers!
    Go and hug a stranger, it’ll brighten up your day.
    Lots of love,
    Scrub XXX

freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

@scrubmuncher 24375 wrote:

LOL, all I see from the original post is someone getting upset because they haven’t had a reply to their thread. You mention your artist not wrapping your foot up, did you not think to ask him about it at the time if you were thinking the heeling science behind skin recovery is any different from one to the other? My point is not with your question, my point is you mention dumb ass threads, I say others could see your post as a dumb ass thread also. It’s the ranting and complaint behind it that made me laugh!
    No you are not supposed to get upset about anything, just expect an opinion from others if you are going to cry about no attention to your threads from strangers!
    Go and hug a stranger, it’ll brighten up your day.
    Lots of love,
    Scrub XXX

I wouldn’t call my post “crying out for attention.” I’m just making it known to ass holes like you who would rather reply to a less important thread. You would think a decent tattoo community would have DECENT members, a majority of them knowing a lot about tattoos, would be able to answer a simple question.

I came across some type of thread like “Would you get the tattoo Barbie has on her butt that reads ‘Mattel’?” or something of the nature. A very DUMB question might I add, just to reply with “LOL”s and “Hahaha”s. Is that the purpose of the question section of this forum?

Let me guess, you’re one of the people that replies to the useless posts such as “should I get”, “would you get”, “where should I get” type of threads.

Or better yet, you’re the creator of some of them.

And I did ask him about not wrapping my foot again and he said it wasn’t necessary this time around.

HOWEVER I think you’ve been missing my whole point from the beginning. This is my FIRST tattoo fuckface. Now I’m annoyed that I’m explaining this to you once again.

When I’m on my second tattoo, I will know what to do for the second sitting. Shit, I might even know what to do after the third sitting 😉 Cunt.

I came on a tattoo community to ask a question about a tattoo, a question thats actually important and I was expecting to get an answer.

That’s like you going to school, sitting in math class, all the students are asking about a basketball game from the previous night and the teacher is entertaining them. Random useless group discussion on basketball just like some of the random useless discussions I see on here.

Oh & don’t waste your time replying to this. I’ll read it, laugh at your worthless opinion, then delete the thread 😮 Shocked there, aren’t you?

My tattoo is fine, that’s all the matters.

I hope you thinking you’re trying to get your point of view across to me is going to have some impact on my life & how I go about handling myself on a forum. Sry, it doesn’t. Glad you cared so much to bicker with me though!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Fair enough, I’m glad you got your point across. Maybe not crying out for attention but you certainly didn’t seem to like the fact no one got back to you (my point!!) and dicided to have a little rant about it, rather than just read some other threads about it. Thats cool, rant away. After all, you have as you say asked your artist about aftercare and all is well and yes it may have sunk in by piece 3. By the way, If someone had come on here and told you to rub shit into your touchup, would you. (thats not a question)

Anyway, you are wrong on many counts of the rest of your post so I won’t begin to correct any of them, besides the contradictions.

Have you hugged that stranger yet,
    really could change your life.
    lots of love,
    ScrubXX

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.