Bree
    Participant
    @bree

I want a tattoo on my foot like the one Taylor Swift has drawn on in some of her music videos. Do you think that would be cute?

Sholl
    @

that would be really sweet 😀

GIRL!
    @

No, tattoo’s are trashy. They ruin your skin. Don’t get one….

rock
    Participant
    @rock

I personally would never date a girl without a heart tattoo on her foot, so you’d better get busy and make yourself acceptable to me.

Ashley
    Participant
    @ashley

I’d personally never get one b/c I know I’d get tired of seeing it, but if you think its cute- go for it! But maybe you should try getting something a little more original, like dont copy off of someone else- make it your own! I dont know what Taylor Swift has, but I wouldnt get EXACTLY what she has, maybe just kinda modify it to your personal interests!

Good luck and make sure the place you go to is licensed and certified to do the tattoo! You dont want to get something thats infected!!

browneyedgirl
    @

i have one on my foot..not a heart…didnt hurt to bad. But i would really think about what you want, you want to try and personalize it, so its for you.

i <3 bears
    @

as long as it means something personal to you. my sister got a heart tattoo when she was 18 because she wanted it for a few months and thought it would be cute. now shes just views it as there, but she wishes she would have waited until she had something that would mean alot to her.

nicolecornelison
    @

Go for it.

hiitsjenna
    @

i think it would be cute. but take it from me i just got two tattoos yesterday on the top of each of my feet and i think they were the most painful out of all the ones i have. but, then again i dont have any on my neck which i heard is the worst!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.