Adrian S
    @

should i get this tattoo??

http://www.UploadYourImages.com/view/6881209466793-m-0.jpg

but its going to be my girlfriends actualy lip prints.
    Im thinking of getting it in either black or red and I dont know where to put It either on my lower neck where it shows a little with a regular T-shirt, or on my collar? (maybe on the lower back of my neck.) what do you think??

ohh and im 19 and my mom and dad dont want me to get a tattoo EVER but im gonna get one sooner or later should i tell them or try to hide it?

and the tatto has a special meaning to me! its not just beacause its my girlfriends lips, she has a miscarage and it killed me inside and i want the lips to and skull to represent the kid.
    Thanks to everyone that helped me! i think ima get it and red with black skull and cross bones sounds good! i wish i could rate you guys, but im only level one! (damn it) lol

ohh and the lips are hers cuz shes always been there for me and means a hell of alot to me! and i know she will always be there for me! (and i can always say its sumone elses! lol)

thanks to everyone!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Personally, unless in your older years, hitched to someone you are never gunna get away from I find getting lovers/partners names tattooed always ends in tears. This as you say could be anyones lips and is pretty irrelevent because of that so…..
    .One thing, if you do move on (not many people stay with thier 19 year old love these days) and it really means that much to you, how will you feel about the next girl you fall in love with. If you can put that out of your mind then cool, otherwise you might feel you owe it to the new girl to get her lips also, endless mission, but if you like lips, cool.
    Skull to commemorate your unborn child? wierd but if it has your seal and understanding thats all that matter,
    Good luck, what I or anyone else says shouldn’t make a difference at the end of the day, it’s your responsabilty, you have to live with it.

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

Nice idea I would go and do it, without your parents permission cause when its done they cant remove it! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.