candy
    Participant
    @candy

What do you think of tattoos being visible on prom?
    Do you feel different if it’s a small tattoo on a girl’s back, or even sleeves?

Would you expose your tattoo(s) on a formal evening?

P.S. Where I live, tattoos are legal at 16 for a minor.
    I never said I was 16 either.
    🙂

L.M.L
    Participant
    @l-m-l

I wouldn’t care but I’m a very open-minded person. You should feel comfortable with who you are. Your tattoos are a part of you and don’t be ashamed of them whether the event is formal or casual. If I did have tattoos I would expose them. The old saying is true: Don’t judge a book by it’s cover!

TayGirl
    @

if it means something to u and isnt something u got on a wild evening go ahead, but if its not really important to u i suggest to buy some concealer and cover it up. its not that its bad but 20 yrs from now when u look @ the pics u dont want to feel anything but angelic. but either way ENJOY ur prom night. and be proud…watever u choose to do.

mel
    Participant
    @mel

it’s really up to you if you want to let your tattoo show. i have a tattoo between my shoulder blades, and i wear my hair up when i’m out with my friends, or with my swimsuit. but i wear it down to cover it for weddings and formal events.

Rach
    Participant
    @rach

I don’t think it’s a big deal. If someone’s comfortable with it, it’s apart of who they are and they shouldn’t have to hide that.

sylvery_fae
    @

If you feel the need to cover your art, you dont deserve it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.