freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

So I just got my tattoo yesterday and it looked amazing once finished.

eh2.jpg

So this morning I wake up to put some A & D ointment on and it look like the ink is smearing a little bit. Like my tattoo is not rubbing off but I’m guessing it’s just excess ink? My foot is swollen and look at the “H” and “a” that’s in the first word below. It doesn’t look the same as yesterday but it guess it’s apart of the healing process?

eh.png

Heres what looks “smeared.” Like those black dots.

eh3.png

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Looks ok to me. Quite possible he went a little deep in parts where it may scab a little. If you bath with it and sponge it gently you will get a better idea of whats going on.
    Personally I’d let it be, keep it clean, don’t use too much ointment on it and lay off the marathons for a few weeks.

Look nice!:)

freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

I just took a shower, got a little water on it. The smeared ink is gone and my foot looks fine so I’m guessing it was just excess ink. My “H” still looks a little funny but I guess it’s because my foot is swollen.

Thanks!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

having a tattoo is quite a traumatic experience for your skin

give it a few days to settle then check it out

it should be fine

very nice tat too

freshappeal
    Participant
    @freshappeal

Okay.
    Now I’m just assuming my skin is bleeding lightly and its mixed with ink so that’s what I’m seeing. Like of course the tattoo isn’t rubbing off but I see a little bit of ink from it, again lol. I think I’m overreacting though. First tat, idk what to expect! Lol. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.