gooneress
    @

…the most outrageous 1 anyone has got does it hurt 2 much 2 have done?

Imogen M
    @

If you’re still only thinking, and asking here…. youre still not sure.

Spend a LOT more time thinking about “do you want one” rather than “what to have”, then visit :

http://www.newwavetattoo.co.uk/

And look for some inspiration.

sarah r
    Participant
    @sarah-r

I have 4 tattoos, one on back, 2 on foot and one on wrist. They consist of stars/flowers and my name in diff language. To be honest they do hurt but it is nothing like you expect.I found the back was the main one that hurt plus it is in an akward position. have look on web sites. get somehting that people will have to ask what it is that way it is different from other tattoos

mummy
    Participant
    @mummy

i’ve got 3 stars wiv my kids names on back pain is ok but if u wanna c sum unbelieveable ones try geektattoos, i was in pure shock.good luck and enjoy

Robin B
    @

hmm, your thigh might hurt a little more than somewhere like your arm or foot. I have 4 of them, my sons have SO many.. They hurt a little, but not terribly bad, if they hurt that much, no one would get one. Talk to your tattoo artist and see what he says. They have great ideas. We do things that mean something to us.
    Good luck !

Michelle
    Participant
    @michelle

I have a little red star with ‘whatsername’ written underneath.

Long story of the reasons behind it. But its not really outrageous I spose.

Oh and the outline hurt but not unbearably and the lettering.. but the filling in of colour just was tickly.

Kimberley
    @

My mate has got one after he had a testical removed due to testicular cancer. On the inside of his thigh he has “May contain nuts –> “

M~K
    @

I have one on my hig. LOW on my hip. Haha! It’s a butterfly inside a heart. I’m getting “love” in another language on my shoulder here soon. So excited!

Little Louise
    @

I haven’t got one but I know somebody who has the tattoo, ‘your name’ on her bum – so she could say to any man she met, ” I have ‘your name’ tattooed on my bum.”

blueendred
    Participant
    @blueendred

mines just a little dolphin on my hip not very outrageous,,does it hurt UM UM yes but i”m soft

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.