Mooch
    @

right above her butt? This ought to be interesting. I have a friend who is considering getting a “Tramp Stamp”, and she wants advice for things NOT to get put there.

robzilla1963
    @

My ex has my name on her bum

Thinking
    @

She should not put “SOBER” there….

I think the funniest thing she could put is “No cracks, please”

BTW….Tramp Stamp is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard it called.
    You should tell that one to your friend and maybe she’ll reconsider!

stuntman101st
    Participant
    @stuntman101st

she could get the last supper as a tramp stamp…..or she could get a crossword or connect the dots puzzle back there i think that would be pretty funny

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

The words “EXIT ONLY”

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

“If you can read this…why are you wasting your time reading?”

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

It’s a tramp stamp on a man. They’re horrendous enough on women…but men…lolz! http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp174/Lady_BagladySTL/walmarttat.jpg

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Best advice is not to get one there period… Ick! If she is passionate about getting one there then I say no more tribal, buttterflies, or frogs on flowers…. if its gotta be there she needs to be creative and do somethin new with it. Tramp Stamps are played out enuff on their own.

Not trying to down anyone who has one already just not my cup of tea for me.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

“Skittles taste the rainbow”

I definitely think if you’re gunna get a tramp stamp that it needs to say something ridiculous. It should be an ass joke or food joke. The Walmart tat is funny but I’d never want anything so corporately disgusting on my body.

I’m not the humourous type though I guess.

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

She should just put “hey, look at my butt”, as a tramp stamp. when I see a tramp stamp, it screams, hey, look the hell over here at my butt!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Lady_Baglady 29789 wrote:

She should just put “hey, look at my butt”, as a tramp stamp. when I see a tramp stamp, it screams, hey, look the hell over here at my butt!

Exactly!!! Look if ya got the junk in the trunk you really dont need to do anything more to get ppl to look at it. It beautiful as is!!

To me when i see tramp stamps i also think “hmm she’s easy” i hate to say it and i am not gonna get into some stupid forum fight about it but thats my opinion on it and thats why i dont have one. everyone is different so to each their own.

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax
    AhshKoshBGosh;29795 wrote:
    Exactly!!! Look if ya got the junk in the trunk you really dont need to do anything more to get ppl to look at it. It beautiful as is!!

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Couldn’t have said it any better!!!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@Ironmax 29799 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Couldn’t have said it any better!!!

RIGHT ON!!! Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.