Saphira
    Participant
    @saphira

The AFI band logo on their upper back, tombstones on her upper arm, and a butterfly on her hip. Honest answers please.

AnTon
    @

how much?? if it’s just a few i’d think she’s hot but if she’s filled with tattoos. . . 🙁

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

I myself don’t like tattoo’s on girls arms.The butterfly sounds fine to me,I am not sure of the other one. Do you have pic’s of these tattoo’s? Have A Great Day! 🙂

Alicia

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Depends on the girl, getting band logos I would presume pretty young and easily influenced, apart from that not alot.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Saphira;21083 wrote:
    The AFI band logo on their upper back, tombstones on her upper arm, and a butterfly on her hip. Honest answers please.

Who cares? Are we supposed to judge people on the ink they choose to wear? I have almost a full sleeve, and couldnt care less what people think, im married so i dont need to go looking for a guy and im a tattooist so i can get away with as much ink as i choose:D

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Well my grandfather always used to say stay away from women with spider and dice tattoos but I reckon that was more his very Russian upbringing and view on tattoos :D.

I personally never think any less or more of a person who has tattoos – we have them because they make us happy – if other ppl like that is a bonus – if not who cares.

Matthew

meangirlintx
    Participant
    @meangirlintx

u shouldnt care what others think, if u like them then thats all that matters..:o

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.