djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

this is a stupid question i know but has anyone used this stuff? It claims it can completely heal a tattoo in as little as 3 days. i am always looking to try out new stuff, i just got my Redemption in the mail (thanks for the recommend Sam haha) and am always willing to try other stuff to help aid in healing. i also found some others like tat2x and aftershock, both of which i am also considering trying. if anybody has any input on these or maybe knows a better product please let me know cause im more than willing to try it.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

My opinion is basically “Meh..”.
    If there was some super-cure to make surface wounds heal in a couple of days, don’t you think the pharmaceutical industry would’ve patented it a long time ago?
    Usually if it has “tattoo” in the name it’s just ripping you off. A lot of people trying to make money of tattoo customers. As long as it doesn’t contain petroleum or any nasty stuff you should be fiiiine. I wouldn’t waste my money trying out different things, but then again my body is nuclear and heals everything just fine even if I mess it up big time. But if you’re getting allergic reactions or something, I might try different things. Things like shea butter, coconut oil etc is available from your local pharmacy for a lot less money, too.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Stick with redemption. Have heard nothing but good stuff about it.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@djmckeever 137010 wrote:

this is a stupid question i know but has anyone used this stuff? It claims it can completely heal a tattoo in as little as 3 days. i am always looking to try out new stuff, i just got my Redemption in the mail (thanks for the recommend Sam haha) and am always willing to try other stuff to help aid in healing. i also found some others like tat2x and aftershock, both of which i am also considering trying. if anybody has any input on these or maybe knows a better product please let me know cause im more than willing to try it.

LOL there are as many opinions on tattoo aftercare as there are products available.

IMO bottom line is,a tattoo is a skin injury,treat like any other skin injury,common sense works pretty good.

1)keep it clean
    2)keep it out of the sun
    3)don’t submerge it in water for any longer than a hot shower
    4)don’t pick at it
    5)it will itch,don’t scratch it
    6)find what works for you(we are all different as far as healing wounds goes) I like “fragrance free” Lubriderm after the Saniderm comes off.
    7)don’t “over think” it,& don’t fall for all the “tattoo aftercare” hype commercial bullshit products.
    8)after it’s healed,keep it out of the sun,use a good high SPF sunblock if you are going to be in the sun and a daily moisturizer (like I said in #6)
    9)and then enjoy your tattoo 🙂

what do they say ? “tattoo aftercare opinions are like assholes,everybody has one” LOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.