Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

DON’T USE WHAT YOUR USING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((( DO NOT USE aquaphor)))) wash it off and just let it dry out.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@harlem shake 132395 wrote:

you have not even begun to see what i have done the troll master is awaken

Really? Is that supposed to impress someone? Or was that your attempt at humor?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@harlem shake 132406 wrote:

let me put my question as simple so i don’t write to much when ever you get a tattoo the artist puts what ever on it then wraps it up what ever goo he uses im not sure thats up to him. now you go home and wash it off as best as you can but its never good enough and then i have to apply the aquaphor. my question is simple will using aquaphor on the new tattoo that has a little of the goo residue affect the skin or tattoo

butt wheat dont cry now

You sir are an idiot. I have never had a tattooist put any kind of “goo” on a tattoo. You come on here it seems like ever month or so and ask a question on aftercare of a newly applied tattoo it seems by now you would have this down.
    Do you have a picture of this goo on your tattoo? Are you speaking of the plasma that leaks out? maybe you could ask the tattooist that did the tattoo.
    good luck

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Harlem shake, don’t listen to all these guys they got it all wrong. If you really want to get all that gunk off just use these.

Trust me it will get every bit of that “gunk” off your new tattoo.

harlem shake
    @

yes i will scrub my ink with pads oh yes oh yeah eggs and bacon yum hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm call of duty mw3 on some juice

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 132414 wrote:

Really? Is that supposed to impress someone? Or was that your attempt at humor?

I’m underwhelmed.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Now that is a ban I can completely agree on :p

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Interestingly, HS also was several other users, all of which have come in here with questions regarding healing and/or cleaning. I fail to see the point of this kind of trolling, but… oh well.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

He probably isn’t even tattooed.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Really? Several others? Who, if I may ask? Just curious how bad it got :p

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

@Wardy 132441 wrote:

He probably isn’t even tattooed.

No, I bet he is tattooed. It is probably someone who came on here showing off their work and got all bent out of shape and didn’t like it when they were told the truth.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.