harlem shake
    @

i just got my new tattoo i tried washing the goo that the artist used but my skin is still slimy. Everytime i get a tattoo and have to wash the goo off after i get in it never help. and also i all ways wondered and never asked if the artist is using a different product after he is done tattooing me and then i go home and wash it off and put aquaphor on wont that mess up the. Tattoo because you still have a bit of slime left from what the artist put on and then you are putting on your on aquaphor. just a thought

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

It’s very simple. it’s called water, and soap.
    It takes a little while if there is a lot, but just.. you know. Rinse it off. Gently put soap on. Rinse of. Don’t be rough on it.

And no it won’t. As long as the gunk is gone before you put anything else on, you’ll be fine..

harlem shake
    @

well not all the gunk is gone tho so i guess i mixed two products on my skin

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Then you need to make sure you clean it properly before applying anything else to it.

harlem shake
    @

i know but i cant get all the gunk off so imstill using aquaphor but the goo is still on a bit

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

That “gunk” is vaselin and plasma. I.. yeah. I don’t even know what you’re asking anymore. Take a shower. Use soap. Don’t scrub it.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

why do you use all this aftercare bollocks after you have made 5000 threads asking about aftercare then just ignore the advice given to you, stop putting loads of shit on your tattoo’s and they wouldn’t have loads of crap on them.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Wardy 132387 wrote:

why do you use all this aftercare bollocks after you have made 5000 threads asking about aftercare then just ignore the advice given to you, stop putting loads of shit on your tattoo’s and they wouldn’t have loads of crap on them.

Wardy is correct.

We’ve told you time and time again.

Soap and water. Let it dry. If it’s brand new wrap it in plastic wrap.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Wardy 132387 wrote:

Word!

I’m beginning to think the Shake is just a troll. He’s obviously not in here to follow advice.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 132392 wrote:

I’m beginning to think the Shake is just a troll.

I was thinking complete moron, but troll is shorter.

harlem shake
    @

you have not even begun to see what i have done the troll master is awaken

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Wardy 132387 wrote:

@ArniVidar 132392 wrote:

Word!

I’m beginning to think the Shake is just a troll. He’s obviously not in here to follow advice.

He is either a troll or a complete retard or a little of both. Ban the asshat

harlem shake
    @

let me put my question as simple so i don’t write to much when ever you get a tattoo the artist puts what ever on it then wraps it up what ever goo he uses im not sure thats up to him. now you go home and wash it off as best as you can but its never good enough and then i have to apply the aquaphor. my question is simple will using aquaphor on the new tattoo that has a little of the goo residue affect the skin or tattoo

butt wheat dont cry now

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Wash it until there is no plasma or “goo”. If there is still some “goo” then you are not done washing it, so wash it again. Period.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@harlem shake 132406 wrote:

butt wheat dont cry now

Go ahead butt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.