TattooNinja
Participant
@tattooninja

My 9th tattoo is having so many complications right now.Its not even my biggest tattoo.Its a color tattoo and i got it almost a week ago. First 4 days it was swollen where he shaved me, and razor burn.And was still sorta leaking ink on the 3 day, some parts are healing regulartho. but some thicker scabs i feel are coming off too easy and underneath is like raw skin….no ink, no new-looking skin. Ive always used bacitracin for the first 2 days then unscented lotion after that but he said i can use lotion right away b/c i was outta state and had no bac on me. Im worried because its a real meaningful tattoo, majority of it is still heavily scabbed and i dont want it to be totally ruined. is it infected? should i be freaking out so bad?

TattooNinja
Participant
@tattooninja

Hes a couple pics of the tattoo….its not wet and mushy like it looks. its just the little bac i put on it.
034.jpg

033.jpg

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

First of all, I love PBR.
The spots where the scabs have fallen off were way over worked and will probably need touch-up. The reason the scabs fell of is because you used only lotion. Lotion will make the skin moist and keep your skin from drying. You need to let it be and stop with the lotion. When your skin dries out it will flake better and the scabs will get hard. People get too hung up on putting shit on thier new tats. I use A&D ointment for only like 2-3 days and only putting it on twice a day after washing. After that, you really don’t need to put anything on there, especially if some of the area was over worked. Let it scab, don’t pick at it, and it will heal fine.

TattooNinja
Participant
@tattooninja

thank you topdog, i was sorta thinking the same thing, i just really needed a second opinion. i usually use bacitracin for the first couple days then lotion if needed. and i knew he overworked me but i didnt know how much he did.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.