truckingtiger
Participant
@truckingtiger

It has been exactly one week since I got my Fleur Dis Lis tattoo and dammit this thing is driving me crazy! The itching is unbearable and slapping it doesn’t work. LOL. How long does the itching last and when the hell will I be able to SCRATCH it?

It was peeling pretty bad yesterday and today it is just scabbed up. Some of the scabs have fallen off on their own as Im not touching this thing at all, except to put lotion on it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’ve seen mention of a fly swatter as the perfect weapon for this. ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t remember any itching for mine. Guess I was lucky.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Ugh, hate the itchy phase. I use a rubber spatula and i hit it hard… seems to work for me.

Good luck!

truckingtiger
Participant
@truckingtiger

so hitting it hard like that wont hurt it? If not, Ill let a speeding car hit it if it will make this itch go away. LOL

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

haha try it! it stings for a second but it feels niiiiiiiiice.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I just scratch around it but that doesnt work too well as slapping it makes it itch more in my case. I just have to grin and bear it so I know the itching phase does royally suck but it will pass. By the time you can scratch it it’ll have stopped itching lol. Try what others have suggested. It may work. Good luck and don’t scratch or touch it as much as it may bug you!

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip
Gsouder;74325 wrote:
Ugh, hate the itchy phase. I use a rubber spatula and i hit it hard… seems to work for me.

HaaaHaaaa ๐Ÿ˜€

Mine have only ever driven me up the wall on the 3rd and 4th days, then it doesn’t bother me at all. I can always set the date by the itching!

It will go away!

DD xx

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

slappp itttt!! yeeeee-haww! get out the whip and the leather gag!… i mean… wait.. a magazine or just a bare hand works fine, no need to take things to far. havnt heard the rubber spatula thing before. sounds… fun ๐Ÿ˜‰

im surprised slapping doesnt work for you, i think thats the first time ive heard that. just wait, it goes away. cold compress works a bit too usually

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.