MMJ888
Participant
@mmj888

Has anyone ever used Preparation H to heal tattoo’s? I have a couple, and will be adding on to one in a few days, and want to make sure I keep all the colour in this time.
I have read qute a few forums on here already about aftercare, and they all seem to say the same thing. Use soap for the first few days, then a non-fragrence/alcohol lotion. I did these steps on the ones I already h ave, and the colour seemed to fae so quick. Is there anything anybody uses that keeps the colour in?
Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Introduce yourself in the apropriate section AKA the INTRODUCE YOURSELF section at the top of forum.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

My brother in law uses it and it works a dream for him…hes got 2 half sleeves and his shins are totally covered too! I use savlon on mine and it works great aswell. x

MMJ888
Participant
@mmj888
BIKERinBLACK77;56953 wrote:
Introduce yourself in the apropriate section AKA the INTRODUCE YOURSELF section at the top of forum.

I wasnt introducing myself…I was asking a question. Why do I need to introduce myself to ask that question?

MMJ888
Participant
@mmj888
miss_ivy;56954 wrote:
My brother in law uses it and it works a dream for him…hes got 2 half sleeves and his shins are totally covered too! I use savlon on mine and it works great aswell. x

Sweet!! Im sold. Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜€

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
MMJ888;56956 wrote:
Sweet!! Im sold. Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜€

Pleasure ๐Ÿ˜€
x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have used it with no problems and was quite effective but avoid the extra cooling one you want the plain type.

Otherwise tattoo goo, black cat etc are all good.

Take Care
Matthew

MMJ888
Participant
@mmj888

Awesome. Thanks, Ill let you know how it works out in a week ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.