@cooper666

Hello all
    I got a new tattoo about 30 hours ago
    and im scared its infected please help me

11072009113.jpg

Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

It doesn’t look infected to me. Did the artist give you a talk on how to look after the tattoo before you left? Look on here for a good guide on how to look after it if you don’t remember. But as long as you put some moisturizer on the area ( some cream without a lot of chemicals and such in is best ) and just make sure you wash it with soap and water for a couple of days and remember to pat it dry instead of rub dry. And when it starts to scab over don’t even try and pull it off since it won’t do any good. Like I said, just make sure you keep it clean and put some cream on it. Anticeptic cream would also do.

If you do all that, but are still worried after 3/4 days then you should go back to the place where you got it and talk to the guy who did it.

MMilani
    Participant
    @mmilani

Did you go to a good shop, all the points look like they are different sizes. Not to mention the fact that the blue doesn’t look all there. I have never seen that much red around any of my tats before. I’d suggest having it looked at, but I really don’t know. That kind of redness i’ve never seen.

Cheers
    Marcus

cooper666
    Participant
    @cooper666

yeah it come good
    yeah its ment to be green dude not blue

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks alright to me , is it on your leg ? can be a tender spot to have tattooed !
    dont think you have anything to worry about just yet .

cooper666
    Participant
    @cooper666

yeh its on my leg
    its like half on calf muscle half off so i guess a awkward spot
    but started top clear up so i think im good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.