Shawnz
    Participant
    @shawnz

Well i havn’t got to clean my tattoo, because i dont have antibacterial soap….will Johnson’s Baby Wash be a good choice?

LAP13
    Participant
    @lap13

I used Simple – no fragrance or colour. That’s not antibacterial.

JessPete
    Participant
    @jesspete

By no means am I an expert, but if you can’t spare the $.97 for a three pack of dial anitbacterial (or perhaps the time to go to the store) I would think it’s not the end of the world. The point of the soap is to keep it clean and free of infection with as little irritation as possible. You have an open wound and that skin is going to be more prone to infection and allergic reactions. An allergic reaction can cause you to be mucho uncomfortable and may cause blemishes that will damage your tattoo during healing.

Keep it clean, and if you can use the baby wash (I would expect it to be pretty mild) just watch for signs of irritation. I hope, of course, that you’ve already remedied this situation by now, though.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

The baby wash will work just don’t be soaking it endlessley a good wash with some water a light soaping is sufficient.

Take Care
    Matthew

Shawnz
    Participant
    @shawnz

well thanks alot for the info guy’s it is much appreciated…i havn’t had the time to go to the store, been kinda low on money…but i will get the dial soap as soon as possible…

thanks again =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.