zagart
    Participant
    @zagart

heloo…

i have a tips for you.
    It is vital that you follow the aftercare instructions below to ensure proper healing and complete satisfaction with your new tattoo.

At least three times a day cleanse your tattoo thoroughly, using antibacterial soap, cool water and your clean hands only. DO NOT USE WASH CLOTHS. Do this more frequently if you get sweaty or dirty. Keep applying soap and rising until your down to squeaky clean skin.

DO NOT SCRUBB YOUR TATTOO. Pat dry with a clean towel. Apply A&D or antibiotic Ointment. Cover with a sterile bandage and tape securely. Clothing will irritate a new tattoo. Be sure to keep it bandaged. It is not unusual for some color to show on bandages for a couple of days.

If bandages stick to the tattoo soak it in cool water until the bandage lets go on its own. DO NOT PULL IT OFF. Next time use more A&D Ointment.

As a tattoo heals, it may itch. DO NOT STRATCH OR PICK YOUR TATTOO. Once the tattoo flakes discontinue the ointment and bandages and use lotion. Do not expose your tattoo to the sun for at least 2 weeks and afterwards use a high factor sun block. If you use a tanning bed, cover your tattoo.

DO NOT go swimming or hot-tubbing in fresh, salt or chlorinated water for 2 weeks. Avoid long steaming showers.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Um…duh? And we already have a sticky thread covering this, and more?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

JessPete
    Participant
    @jesspete

Was this just a plug for the link at the bottom?

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

That was my feeling, yes. I think we’ve got ourselves another spammer.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

To be exact my studies showed that it is not 99% but actually 85% of problems caused by poor aftercare.

The others were;

Poor use of tattooing equipment.

Poor use of ink mixture.

Initial unsterile/unsanitary conditions in which the tattoo was done creating an infection during the process.

A very small number of allergic reactions.

However even the above was subjective as to the experiences of the sample group anyway.
    My advice is if you do have a product that you want to promote – then promote it.

We do not bite but it can annoy some ppl if they read something and get the feeling it is just filler for an ad placement.

Take Care
    Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Boo yay, take that you spammy ass mother fucker! You just got Matt-downed!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

I look after all my tattoos the same way and there are def. some where certain inks have not held – where as 90% of mine have lasted the test of time over the years.

orange does not last in my skin

Purple fades abit

Most colors stay in well

apostle228
    @

this has already all been covered in the sticky, as stated above. close thread time?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • The topic ‘Did you know that 99% of any problems arising from tattooing result from poor afterca’ is closed to new replies.