iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

I tried aloe neet and it was a bit harsh for my skin but it has worked wonders for a lot of people. I am a bit unsure about applying a stick over new ink as if there is any sort of mild infection which can be hard to detect in its early stages then it will be added onto the stick too, cross contanination :confused:, and i’d be reapplying infection :eek:. Just a thought as i have very sensitive skin! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario

really seems like it varys from person to person with what works. guess everyones skin is different so naturally what works for it would be different too.

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Yes right on Supermario! Nutural is the only way to go for me now. I found a producvt called Tattoo Aftercare (TAC) a few years back. it worked great on my inkwork and healed in under a week and it soothed my eczema too :D. I have not used steroid creams for years now since finding this stuff and they were once the norm for my skin, (I look like a polka dot glove with no clothes on lol ๐Ÿ˜ฎ due to life long use of steroid creams, my white bits are WHITE due to pigment loss all over my body), not a pretty sight lol ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But use this stuff now daily to moisturise my skin and it has worked wonders for me every day :).

StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario

polka dot glove! haha. yea but i agree, non steroid may be a good way to start to attempt avoiding breakouts and that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

i used to get a rash years ago from bepanthen, however i dont anymore….wierd dunno why, but its still my recommended healing cream, as long as your not really globbing it on lol

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Yup jus call me spotty dick lol, its not by the way! I mean my dick bein spotty lol ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Funny that that in all my years of having this fekn skin condition my knob has never been affected in any way! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got two kids to prove it too, fruit of my loins lol ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

I will need to check but does Bethpanen have a zinc extract?
    A lot of ppl have allergic reactions when rubbing zinc along your skin.

Anotehr challenge to find the answer about. ๐Ÿ˜€

Matthew

StuperMario
    Participant
    @stupermario
    iNKYBITS;39381 wrote:
    Funny that that in all my years of having this fekn skin condition my knob has never been affected in any way! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got two kids to prove it too, fruit of my loins lol ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

are yer kids spotty…? :p

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

lol NO! thet have not been tarred with the same brush as me! They got their mum’s lovely soft skin type ๐Ÿ˜€

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Sherav, Bep has Lanolin, extracted from sheeps wool, in it. It also has a couple of waxy alcohols in it too. I wonder if it will fade ink in a few years due to the alcohols diluting the already diluted colors! Time will tell, but I suppose it will keep the artits in work having to rework their faded work! My youngest daughter, (step daughter), was horrified when she found out ppl were using bep for wounds, she’d never use it on any cuts or grazes on her son other than his behind lol, Thats what its made for dad she says. What are they doing dad? who decided to use this stuff?? its not a healing cream! its a barrier cream, clever girl my daughter ๐Ÿ˜Ž And as cool as that! How cool? THAT COOL ๐Ÿ˜Ž

cptn craig
    Participant
    @cptn-craig
    vizzielover;38340 wrote:
    When I went to the chemists to get some bepanthen cream they didn’t have any in and instead of waiting for the delivery the next day I bought some Kamillosan cream (for babies bottoms), i used it several times a day and kept my tattoo well moisturised with it. I had no scabbing what so ever and was completely healed in just over a week, I was so pleased with the result with this cream i never bothered with bepanthen for my next tattoos, just carried on with Kamillosan. It’s very natural, camomile I believe………smels good too! I wouldn’t presume to advise, just telling you about my own experience.

dont suppose you know the price? i use preperation H, it absolutly stinks for being about ยฃ3.50 haha

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.